3.03 Custom Firmware (3.03 OE-C)

Reaction score
yea i posted the downgrade tut in the site just look for it

dragonball

Reaction score
shamone013 said:
Ok i have a slight problem. i have downloaded everything that is needed and i have followed the steps so far but when i choose the 3.03 OE-C Maker on my psp it comes up with the psp screen then says The game could not be started. (8002014c) Any ideas because i really want this on my psp :laughing:
Hi Guys,
I am getting the same message as Shamone - only difference is I have 3.03OE-A and would like to upgrade to 3.03OE-c to play PES6 and Ratchet&Clank on PSP

Please help i'm a bit confused :blink:

hexitnow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
U can go straight to 3.03 OE-C. My winstaller will help you go to 3.03 OE-C given your on the right firmware.

EDIT:
Thread moved to appropriate section.

dragonball

Reaction score
hexitnow said:
U can go straight to 3.03 OE-C. My winstaller will help you go to 3.03 OE-C given your on the right firmware.

EDIT:
Thread moved to appropriate section.
Hi Hex,
I have also tried your Winstaller thats what brought me here, but I get that message :cry2:

hexitnow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The files automatically install themself to the GAME folder......take the oeupdater folders and swap them to GAME150 and try again.

dragonball

Reaction score
hexitnow said:
The files automatically install themself to the GAME folder......take the oeupdater folders and swap them to GAME150 and try again.
I have tried your Winstaller - am now trying again, everytime i run the installer i get the "Game could not be started message"

Also I do not have a GAME150 folder only a GAME folder.

hexitnow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Create the folder so the folder structure is
X:\PSP\GAME150
X = your PSP
then swap the folders over to game150 and try again. It sounds like your GAME folder is set to 3.03 Kernel which is why it's yielding that error.

dragonball

Reaction score
hexitnow said:
Create the folder so the folder structure is
X:\PSP\GAME150
X = your PSP
then swap the folders over to game150 and try again. It sounds like your GAME folder is set to 3.03 Kernel which is why it's yielding that error.
I tried that my PSP didn't recognise folder GAME150........
I tried deleting folder GAME and installing using Winstaller however i still get the error message.
Am I supposed to have 3.03OE-C Firmware Install and a Corrupted Data folder in my Memory Stick ?

Oh and how do you express thanks on this forum?

hexitnow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your tutorial doesn't explain what switching the kernel for the GAME folder does, then it might not help. That's why I've been trying to figure what firmware/kernel he's using. If he even has custom firmware. This hasn't really caused a problem before but I might have to remake my winstallers to ask what GAME folder to be installed to.

@dragonball
if you have msn you should pm me your addy.

dragonball

Reaction score
hexitnow said:
Ok im lost but exactly what firmware do u have on your PSP right now.
I have 3.03 OE-A firmware

EDIT: I have PM you my MSN

EDIT2: I have it sorted now thanks - I found my Kernal was running 3.03 so I changed it back to 1.50 and now it is loading 3.03OE-C.

I hope to stick around here - see what else you got or if I can help somewhere

hexitnow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just like I suspected. The winstallers were made for kernel 1.50....next edition will have to ask to what folder to install to, or tell you to change kernel.

Top Bottom