• Thread starter Babais1337
  • Start date
  • Views 289
Babais1337

Babais1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks to Swogic i have fixed the title and video thumbnail. This is my second sniper montage on advanced warfare.

This is my second sniping montage i put together this weekend. I recorded it in 720p this time so that hopefully when you watch it back the quality doesn't bug you. As for the editing if you have any constructive criticism i'd love to hear it. Thanks for checking out the video.

Wavy Wavy

Last edited:
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you mean sniper montage, not a single trickshot was in there.
The very first two in the beginning can qualify. Trickshotting can be a little as spinning and hitting a quickscope or no scope. But yes, this was a sniping montage the rest of the way.

Babais1337

Babais1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The very first two in the beginning can qualify. Trickshotting can be a little as spinning and hitting a quickscope or no scope. But yes, this was a sniping montage the rest of the way.
Yeah i was thinking about that first two were pretty cool far as spinning but the rest of the montage like you say plays out like a sniper montage so i thought it'd be wise to redo the thumbnails and title. Don't want people getting the wrong idea when they see the video. I had a lot of fun putting all these clips together

Top Bottom
Login
Register