What's new

2k12 Found All Rookies

• Thread starter maddensucks
  • Start date
  • Views 2,952
M

maddensucks

Reaction score
First one to find all of the rookies. If you want to find them good luck I took my time and found them so you can do the same but if you want to see them post some request and ill post video of the rookie. I already posted Jimmer on another thread so dont request for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdBD-WmFYv0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Jt39a5O-0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGd1r8oM7aM

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First one to find all of the rookies. If you want to find them good luck I took my time and found them so you can do the same but if you want to see them post some request and ill post video of the rookie. I already posted Jimmer on another thread so dont request for him.

You sure you found them and can make them into my players? ( you personally know why I ask this)

Show us kemba walker

M

maddensucks

Reaction score
There goes your Kemba Walker.

Chris8185

II CaLii II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are a b****. Leave troll lmao!

M

maddensucks

Reaction score
There goes your Nikola Mirotic.

M

maddensucks

Reaction score
Haha umad that he found rookies ! Let's get started with Pokemon card trading everyone. Rookies are out

Im not realeasing this so calm down. I hated when people traded my players as pokemon cards so its all good bro.

T

Twista308

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice but how can we get the 2011 NBA Draftees on the correct teams and the correct draft picks?

Roman IX

Canquain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you show Enes Kanter, Kyrie Irving, and Jan Vesely please?

F

Fo33veR

Reaction score
yo can i please see MarShon Brooks?

Roman IX

Canquain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! Wow the rookies look spot on this year.

DisappoinT

DisappoinT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can i use your video to make sum ppl mad.jd

C

chrome305

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha umad that he found rookies ! Let's get started with Pokemon card trading everyone. Rookies are out

Ok so he does have the rookies, but he been asking me how to make NBA players.So he got someone else doing the work.I also know what file he is using which might be a reason why he wont post a file.

PS i found em too

D

D0PeB0i

Reaction score
Nice but not feeling the "black arms" ill just wait for 2k to officially put the rookies in the game with a roster update(No black arms) then :thumbup:

M

maddensucks

Reaction score
Ok so he does have the rookies, but he been asking me how to make NBA players.So he got someone else doing the work.I also know what file he is using which might be a reason why he wont post a file.

PS i found em too
Actually I do know how to make NBA players its the same s*** as last year same cf id codes and everything. All you need is to find the right place to put the 2 bytes and the reason i dont post the file is because i never like releasing anything and its easy enough to find them yourselves. I done all this work myself to bra just stop being alittle hater.

N

NewRealm

Reaction score
I done all this work myself to bra just stop being alittle hater.

All by yourself? Dude all we did was find a f'n cfid list for rookies on another forum and replaced lebrons cfid offset... s*** u made a headless dude cuz u didnt even convert it into hex! Epic fail

Top Bottom