What's new

Discussion 2DS or 3DS?

Tuco

Tuco

Mexican Bandit
Reaction score
Sin$
Which should i buy im leaning over to the 2ds side just because its cheaper.
And which games should i buy?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't mind the system not having the "3d" feature and not having a clamshell design, than get the 2ds.

Games, I suggest the Pokemon and Zelda games!

Tuco

Tuco

Mexican Bandit
Reaction score
Sin$
If you don't mind the system not having the "3d" feature and not having a clamshell design, than get the 2ds.

Games, I suggest the Pokemon and Zelda games!
Yea im Thinking of picking up Pokemon Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros. And which Zelda good sir?

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea im Thinking of picking up Pokemon Omega Ruby and Super Smash Bros. And which Zelda good sir?
Ocarina Of Time & A Link Between Worlds, depending on how feisty you are I suggest pre ordering Majoras Mask. It is the BEST Zelda by far!

31IT3INV4SI0N

31IT3INV4SI0N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would personally recommend the 3DS... Also you should definitely get Persona Q that comes out tomorrow. :biggrin: Been a Persona fan since the first one to now. Have every single game and its a really great series.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Which should i buy im leaning over to the 2ds side just because its cheaper.
And which games should i buy?
I've had a 2DS for a year and I love it. It surprisingly feels comfortable in your hands, and it's definitely good for its price. You can probably pick up a 2DS Pokemon Bundle for $140 or somewhere around there.

VJJ

VJJ

Thanks for everything <3
End of the Year 2015 Stickied A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I prefer the 3DS over the 2! It is much better and keeps your screens clean (being able to close it). In the end, there really isn't a big difference.

Gods By Machine

Gods By Machine

Buried in Forgotten Grounds
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got a 3ds Xl for 60$ at target... Love me some zelda on it! Bigger screen is awesome too!

Tuco

Tuco

Mexican Bandit
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had a 2DS for a year and I love it. It surprisingly feels comfortable in your hands, and it's definitely good for its price. You can probably pick up a 2DS Pokemon Bundle for $140 or somewhere around there.
So tomorrow im going to be buying the 2ds because i dont care for 3d aspect and its cheaper.
im also picking super smash bros and pokemon alpha sapphire.

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
So tomorrow im going to be buying the 2ds because i dont care for 3d aspect and its cheaper.
im also picking super smash bros and pokemon alpha sapphire.
That's exactly why I bought mine lol. But sweet man, I got Sapphire and Y. I plan on picking up Super Smash Bros once I get money.

Tuco

Tuco

Mexican Bandit
Reaction score
Sin$
Got back from gamestop and bought the 2ds and super smash bros. Add me 1435-6284-9060

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register