Xbox 360 259 GTA IV OBJ HASHES WITH PICTURES FOR BUILDING MAP MODS OR JUST FUN

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV Modding' started by Freeze Car Mods, Sep 15, 2018 at 7:04 AM with 9 replies and 207 views.

1. Freeze Car Mods

Freeze Car Mods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    SOME OF THESE ARE BIG FLATS AND THERE NOT SOLID SO I JUST PUT THEM ON THE WATER AT FEET LEVEL OR MAYBE A TAD HIGHER AND USE DRIVE ON WATER WORKS GREAT ALL DRIVE ON WATER IS IS OIL CONTAINERS THAT ARE INVISIBLE
    SAVES ON ADDING SO MANY OF THEM TO MAKE THEM SOLID IF U ADD CAR SPAWNS LIKE ON A FLAT OR A GARAGE OR SOME THING OR HELIS IN A MAP MOD JUST PUT OIL CONTAINERS UNDER THOSE PARTS WORKS GREAT I USE EVIL BS OBJECT AND FUNNY CARS MENU WITH HASH SPAWNER TO DO MINE IT BE GREAT IF HE WOULD ADD THESE HASHES TO
    HIS MENU! HERE IS 1 EXAMPLE OF WHATS IN THE DOWNLOAD THERES TO BUILDINGS AND ALLOT MORE I WENT THREW A LOT OF OBJS TO FIND THESE HOPE SOME ONE ENJOYS THEM THANKS.
    [​IMG]

ANTIVIRUS LINK https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/4...738108ba126770c18d06fb9353236f436cf/detection
    DOWNLOAD LINK
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/g8hgc23y9ps3prp/hashes with pics gta iv.rar?dl=0

IN THE 2 VIDEOS I USED JUST A SMALL AMOUNT OF THE HASHES THEN I USED THE OBJECTS ALREADY IN EVIL BS THERES MUCH MORE THAT COULD BE ADDED AND DONE BUT THIS SHOULD GIVE YOU A GOOD IDEA OF WHAT U CAN DO IF U WANT U CAN JUST MAKE A BIG FLAT AND MAKE RAMPS OR MAKE YOUR OWN ISLAND OR WHAT EVER ETHER AS A MAP MOD OR JUST TO MAKE THEM AND MAKE A UTUBE VIDEO OF IT ETHER WAY IS FUN TO DO BOTH VIDEOS IM USING DRIVE ON WATER TO SHOW YOU HOW IT WORKS IT WORKS GREAT! IVE SEEN SOME XBOX 360 RPF MAP MODS WITH PEDS AND MAYBE EVEN CARS SPAWNS I THINK SO IF U CAN MAKE THOSE YOU COULD MAKE A CRAZY MAP MOD FOR SHORE AND THE SECOND VIDEO THAT WOOD BASE BEHIND THE HOUSE THATS 1 OBJECT LOL SO U CAN MAKE A HUGE FLAT FAST WITH THAT IF U JUST WANT LIKE RAMPS OR SOME THING ALSO IN THE DOWNLOAD IVE ADDED A WORD PAD WITH SOME MORE HASHES LIKE THE HASHES TO MAKE THE AIRPORT AND SOME ROADS AND THINGS AND GRASS AND THE WORKING FOUNTAIN I USED IN BOTH VIDEOS AS WELL AS THE LAKE POOL FRAME THATS IN THE FIRST VIDEO AND MORE THE ROADS ALSO WORKS WELL WITH DRIVE ON WATER SO U CAN DO THAT AS WELL.

2. Aki_FINx

Aki_FINx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Freeze Car Mods

Ratings:
    no thats why i use drive on water for them to be i just built the island i put my home were the statue goes lol its just fun any way

4. OP
    Freeze Car Mods

Ratings:

HERES ANOTHER VIDEO AND SOME OF THE HASHES I USED TO DO THEM THE REST ARE ETHER IN THE DOWNLOAD OR IN EVIL BS ALREADY
    0x525D4C43 HAPPY island
    MODEL_Happywall00 = 0xC67CC295,
    MODEL_Happywall01 = 0x7CBC2F11,
    MODE_Happywall02 = 0x6AF08B7A,
    MODEL_Happywall03 = 0x9F49F42C
    FIRST VIDEO PART OF THE VIDEO
    0xC416C0C3 1st
    0x24BF979C 2nd
    0x021B5065 3rd
    0xEB53B1FD 4th
    THESE GO TOGETHER LIKE A PUZZLE IF U CAN DON'T TURN THEM JUST PLACE THEM IF U DONT TURN THEM THERE ALREADY LINED UP U JUST HAFT TO ADJUST THEM AND SET THEM I USED DRIVE ON WATER TO MAKE THESE SOLID
    I DELETED MY WATER SO WHEN I USE WATER LIKE IN THE FIRST PART OF THE VIDEO I LIKE WORKING WITH NO WATER BETTER NOT AS HARD TO GET IT SET JUST RITE. ANY ONE KNOW HOW I CAN MAKE THESE INTO AN XBOX360 RPF MAP MOD ? I COULD HAVE ADDED MORE TO THE ONES IN THE VIDEO BUT BEEN UP ALL NIGHT. U COULD MAKE SOME KILLER MAP MODS THIS AWAY! IF U FEEL THE NEED U CAN ADD OIL CON UNDER THIS STUFF BUT REALLY THATS WHAT IM DOING DRIVE ON WATER IS OIL CON THERE JUST INVISIBLE BUT U USE ALLOT LESS OBJS!

5. OP
    Freeze Car Mods

Ratings:
    one of those in the down load is wrong says grass its a parking lot lol ive looked at so many objects last few days wonder i can even do any thing rite lol

6. ISOCheated

ISOCheated ∆ Redneck ∆

Ratings:
    I think this would be cool to build a custom world maybe, something big though. Good job man.

7. OP
    Freeze Car Mods

Ratings:
    thanks if i can fine some one to show me how to make rpf map mods i just mite make some thing big think it be cool

8. ISOCheated

ISOCheated ∆ Redneck ∆

Ratings:
    Do you think you could dump all this **** for Red Dead Redemption?

9. OP
    Freeze Car Mods

Ratings:
    thinking of maybe doing gta 5 not shore about red dead

10. ISOCheated

ISOCheated ∆ Redneck ∆

Ratings:
    If you do red dead I could do some exclusive **** haha.