What's new

Discussion (2015) gta iv update info released!

• Thread starter SHADOW AND MINA
  • Start date
  • Views 2,312
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
great way to start a company owned game im so done i can't wait to see what happens!

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way those servers are running independently that's like saying they have servers for every game they ever made.
And if that's the case then break a dollar to make a penny makes no sense because all they would have to do to improve gta v is update the servers so they can add more in to their new game.

Drop all the other servers or buy new ones and im pretty sure they have enough money to do it!

I think there just money scamming last gen to make a quick buck for new gen if that's the case.

There has to be a reason why they don't care about last gen. I'm sure people are gonna love it when they explain to the public from rockstar headquarters that oh yeah we don't care about modders there making the game better every day. 
As a matter of fact some kid just got ran over in gta iv while someone dropped a billion on gta v recently and we didn't get a single complaint when the server went down when the modder took a dump on everyone with a freeze method!
Unless you have a source where Rockstar says they will indeed close down GTA IV, which is not going to happen, you are just making a complete fool out of yourself. You're just making assumptions because you're tired of getting beat down by an old game. Obviously they're going to care more about the game they just created, but they're not going to shut the servers down over it. Call of Duty 4 servers are still up lol.......

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no way those servers are running independently that's like saying they have servers for every game they ever made.
And if that's the case then break a dollar to make a penny makes no sense because all they would have to do to improve gta v is update the servers so they can add more in to their new game.

Drop all the other servers or buy new ones and im pretty sure they have enough money to do it!

I think there just money scamming last gen to make a quick buck for new gen if that's the case.

There has to be a reason why they don't care about last gen. I'm sure people are gonna love it when they explain to the public from rockstar headquarters that oh yeah we don't care about modders there making the game better every day. 
As a matter of fact some kid just got ran over in gta iv while someone dropped a billion on gta v recently and we didn't get a single complaint when the server went down when the modder took a dump on everyone with a freeze method!
You obviously did not read my post and like usual try shovel your nonsense down people's throats. The Xbox 360 itself can not handle the load gta v puts on it. It has nothing to do with the servers why they are not releasing anymore content for it. The processor and gpu in the 360 could not cope with anymore strain on it. Until it is announced by Rockstar on their news feed Gta iv servers are going nowhere. Also if it was really causing problems with the gta iv servers and costing them money they would soon patch gta iv because we all know how money greedy Rockstar have become with the lame sharkcard micro transactions on Gta V.

Dr0pDaBass

Dr0pDaBass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you have a source where Rockstar says they will indeed close down GTA IV, which is not going to happen, you are just making a complete fool out of yourself. You're just making assumptions because you're tired of getting beat down by an old game. Obviously they're going to care more about the game they just created, but they're not going to shut the servers down over it. Call of Duty 4 servers are still up lol.......
good point, also since you are a super l33t scripter mind telling me why you toke credit over script codes you didn't code? nice to see your back doe go and code a menu with sks mod menu aka brian rofl
kpeaceoutbye

V

Vor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There servers are stressing we will see what happens because they are pissed off about 2 thing's right now!

They cant make anymore updates for last gen because their afraid if they do the game will suffer a crash!
Everybody modding gta v is getting a ban and the last update consisted making modder protection meaning unlocking dlc or tampering with files or updates will make your dlc and tu disappear straight off your jtag on gta v!

The only way they are going to fix gta v and produce more updates for their best seller is if they drop some other games to make more room to do it...

and gta iv is made by rockstar there was a big discussion on it on rockstar's website and some kid that was really po'd that all of the modder's ruin the game and they explained to him why they couldn't fix it so apperentl'y when the kid said he'd sue rockstar and demand a refund they shut the fourum down and now jtag's and iso modders are getting banned left and right!

Yes it's a debate but id be pissed to find out somebody was messing with my copyright online to!
i mod gta 5 since 2014 and i never got banned, and if they patch the mods its just open the update.rpf on liberty V and add the mods to the new update.rpf that came on the patch. like i did to the 1.26 update.rpf

OvaKill

OvaKill

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't see any thing on this saying for a fact IV servers getting shut down Wouldn't bother me if they did or not as I'm on PC so really consoles are basically just beta testers for the PC versions even tho IV was & is a bad port from consoles when the Game was made on PC just not released on PC 1st

Generous Liker

Generous Liker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The op is super paranoid!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooosssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa calm down, take a breath, their not taking down the servers.

DevilsDesign

DevilsDesign

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I totally agree with u. I think its just an attention drawing project

Green Goblin

Green Goblin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Rockstar is going to drop gta iv online soon after 2016!

Why: Because to many people mod on it!

Reasons: #1.Because people are lagging up the servers.
#2.To cut it short this is why!

The mods we use create server knockouts between gta v and gta iv like:

Explosions. To many cars. Freezing mass amounts of people.

So basically they are dropping it because of data overload or just to many idiots running overloaded iso's on there server's!
Not true w/o proof. Also, the game is not server-sided. Each individual lobby is hosted on your xbox, YOU are the host, when other people join, you are hosting them. +It's 2016 in 2 weeks and I'm pretty sure R* would announce this AT LEAST a year in advance. Also, with the amount of exclamation points you're using, I'd say you're just tired of being trolled. :wink: Rengar DevilsDesign DevilsDesign Noobert Metal

Last edited:
SHADOW AND MINA

SHADOW AND MINA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Right so as long as people keep dumping money into 360 they will support it

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Gta iv servers will close in 2019 same as Xbox 360 servers since that's on the terms and services for 360 if you ever read them I doubt rockstar will close them before hand there's no need and it doesn't Effect gta onlines servers so again no need they will prolly just wait til 2019 when Xbox 360 live goes down

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Gta iv servers will close in 2019 same as Xbox 360 servers since that's on the terms and services for 360 if you ever read them I doubt rockstar will close them before hand there's no need and it doesn't Effect gta onlines servers so again no need they will prolly just wait til 2019 when Xbox 360 live goes down
Your source?

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Your source?
Go look at terms and services on your Xbox 360 the terms for Xbox 360 are set to end 2019 I highly doubt they will renew them as they are already stopping the making of 360 titles and without renew they can't legally keep Xbox live up for Xbox 360 
And without Xbox live with on 360 there will be no need to keep gta iv servers going since you need a Xbox live acct to access them

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Go look at terms and services on your Xbox 360 the terms for Xbox 360 are set to end 2019 I highly doubt they will renew them as they are already stopping the making of 360 titles and without renew they can't legally keep Xbox live up for Xbox 360 
And without Xbox live with on 360 there will be no need to keep gta iv servers going since you need a Xbox live acct to access them
Lol yes they can. More people use Xbox 360 than Xbox one. They won't be shut down for awhile

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol yes they can. More people use Xbox 360 than Xbox one. They won't be shut down for awhile
THey would have to renew their terms and services for Xbox 360 live to legally extend its time they cannot continue live past the terms and services date without legal action being taken against them by the people who are server hosting for xbl on 360 
By 2019 I highly doubt the number of active 360 users will be as it is now most by then will have upgraded since there will be no new games made for the console prolly for two years by then

rebel_cash

rebel_cash

OG
10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
THey would have to renew their terms and services for Xbox 360 live to legally extend its time they cannot continue live past the terms and services date without legal action being taken against them by the people who are server hosting for xbl on 360 
By 2019 I highly doubt the number of active 360 users will be as it is now most by then will have upgraded since there will be no new games made for the console prolly for two years by then
Ok then they will renew lol

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok then they will renew lol
By then two years will have most likely gone by with no new games being made for 360 what company would make such a dumb decision cuz it would be dumb if no new games are being made for that console to continue a service for it they would be just doing it for the fans at that point and Microsoft isn't known for doing things for the fans they are a business 
Dude it's like if Sony brought online back for people on ps2 lol it will never happen cuz there are no games being made for ps2 so there's no point in continuing to pay for online service hosting

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What was it like a year after games stopped being made for ps2 day cut servers off for the online connectivity of the ps2 I think so you will get a good two years while no new games are coming out for 360 to enjoy life cuz it just doesn't make logical sense to pay to renew their terms and services for a console that by then will be a few years dead REGARDLESS of how many active users it still has which by then will not be as many as current gen owners

Top Bottom
Login
Register