What's new

2012 Apocolypse

• Thread starter IdeoREX
  • Start date
  • Views 12,908

IdeoREX

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Comment in the forum thread with how you are preparing for the upcoming apocolypse

Brian

$ ‍Kri$py Kreme $
Reaction score
There isn't going to be an apocalypse...

IdeoREX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a big bet to make. I'm not going to save you if you aren't preparing for it NOW. it's coming, I hope you are ready

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
That's a big bet to make. I'm not going to save you if you aren't preparing for it NOW. it's coming, I hope you are ready
Its what happens when you (and others) watch too many YouTube videos and believe your eyes.

All of the shows I watch on discovery channel that are about this always mention how the Mayan studied the stars and came up with this date. The problem is, 5000 years later with this level of technology and we cant even predict something so outrageous.

It's all about money anyway right. I mean, would this become such a big deal if people couldn't make money. Google and find all of the hundreds of people selling survival gear for the 2012 apocalypse.

Sad right?

:smile:

See you on the 22nd (Saturday). Or in Se7enHeaven, which ever comes first.

IdeoREX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you may have missed the humor in the video. Would you agree that it is fun to imagine a different world than the one we live in. A world without rules and one where we must fight to survive. I thoroughly enjoy imagining myself in that world.

If you were in that world, how would you survive?

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm sorry if you may have missed the humor in the video. Would you agree that it is fun to imagine a different world than the one we live in. A world without rules and one where we must fight to survive. I thoroughly enjoy imagining myself in that world.

If you were in that world, how would you survive?
Sorry didn't watch the video. Was going based on the comments. Which in this case it my post seems relevant to the comments. I wouldn't enjoy it at all.

Surviving..... Its not what its cracked up to be, and chances are. You would probably not make it. Unless your an outdoors man. I don't mean someone who camps. But someone who can go in to the forest without supplies and make it just fine.

Plus who would want it? Its no fun.

I mean yea, how cool is it when you can imagine surviving with your best bud. Right? But its not all like that.

I would say surviving a zombie apocalypse would be 1,000,000 times more fun and easier (kinda). Maybe that's what the video is talking about. But if not, yea.

Its bad to say, but something like that might be pretty interesting for the first week.

IdeoREX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to survive in a city. Maybe even a jail (keeps zombies out). Hopefully I need to be more of a scavenger rather than a mountain man.

It might be more of an I AM LEGEND situation where you have unlimited resources.

Ya, a zombie apocalypse would be the best of all the bad situations.

GoldBl4d3

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I'm going to survive in a city. Maybe even a jail (keeps zombies out). Hopefully I need to be more of a scavenger rather than a mountain man.

It might be more of an I AM LEGEND situation where you have unlimited resources.

Ya, a zombie apocalypse would be the best of all the bad situations.
The walking dead series is my route. It's just pure awesome without unrealistic unlimited.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Knowledge is power, Power is corruption
VIP
Reaction score
I'm sitting here smoking a cone and laughing at everyone....

DeeRock1994

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol... You guys... are definitely what make me read these posts.

IdeoREX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was enjoying this zombie survival stuff too much, so I made another video on it. This time it's where to survive

Top Bottom