• Thread starter marijuanamodzz
  • Start date
  • Views 5,904
M

marijuanamodzz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
You know that boosting method on REACH on Score attack? When you get a challenge pull the ehternet cable out? Yea well here you go. Do the challenge ONE SPARTAN ARMY on Score Attack. When you get up to 399-400 leave the game.And start it up again and get one kill on GruntApocalypse and pull your ethernet cable out and put it back in and sign in. Get another kill and you should get the challenge again! Do it over and over. I got 35536CR in 10min!

M

marijuanamodzz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont see any posts how to get twentythousand- fourtythousand Credit points

M

marijuanamodzz

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes but when you are in the game pull your cable out put it back in sign in get the challenge again do it over and over

P

pheers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But you will get reset for that...

I'm currently Major Grade 3 and I need 50,000 CR to rank up to Lt. Colonel. Anyone know a quick way besides resetting challenges and gruntpocalipse?

A

AvengedX7

Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly, what are the chances of being banned? I want to try this, but not to the point where i'm at a serious risk.

C

CERIALxSPAWN

Reaction score
Sin$
But you will get reset for that...

I'm currently Major Grade 3 and I need 50,000 CR to rank up to Lt. Colonel. Anyone know a quick way besides resetting challenges and gruntpocalipse?

Try playing the game NOOB

P

pheers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Try playing the game NOOB

Noob? Hm, you must've been playing this game for quite a while now, since you are in authority to call others noobs. How about you prove your point, and 1 v 1 me? I think that should easily settle everything no?

g 6

g 6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noob? Hm, you must've been playing this game for quite a while now, since you are in authority to call others noobs. How about you prove your point, and 1 v 1 me? I think that should easily settle everything no?
Lol a 1v1 in halo 3 hardly proves anything, now you expect it to in Reach with the AA's?!

O

omeganuepsilon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

WOW, it's like the Halo 3 forum exploded in here. Put your e-peen video game skill back in your pants buddy, no body cares in the slightest.

I don't care how good you are at the game, you're a noob for wanting to do this, because anyone who isn't a noob know's that bungie is very harsh when it comes to people glitching or cheating. They record every imaginable stat you make in their games. Doing this more than once is highly detectable by their automated ban software.

It's not a case of "Will they notice?" You're not a kid stealing a candy bar here, the human element is not involved, except when tuning the sensitivity of their so labeled "banhammer".

Have they banned others in one way or another? Yes.
Is the kid banned who did this yesterday 237 times? Maybe. If not, the machine will catch up, it may not be real time, but it is tireless.

I'm all for exploiting bad code, but there is a difference in a good cheat, and just being retarded and using last week's or last months cheats that other people are already suffering for. That is what you call asking for it. Like putting the candy bar in your pocket while talking to the cashier with a cop in line behind you People that think they way you do are what gives the show COPS good material.

Top Bottom
Login
Register