• Thread starter PorkMeatzz
  • Start date
  • Views 625
PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol ik I sound stupid but which of these phones should I buy? I need to replace my current phone because it freezes to much specifaclly on clash royals and YouTube, its the huawei union great phone, for patient people

Lg power (ik its out of stock but I can wait)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-LG-Power-LG22C-Prepaid-Smartphone/44465719

Or the moto e 1st edition
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Total-Wireless-Motorola-Moto-E-Android-Prepaid-Smartphone/43389437

Which one? I'm leaning towards the lg because I've heard its like the lg Leon, is that true

Last edited:
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
Both of those phones would be crap for gaming, but since you've got a low budget go for the Moto E.

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol ik I sound stupid but which of these phones should I buy? I need to replace my current phone because it freezes to much specifaclly on clash royals and YouTube, its the huawei union great phone, for patient people

Lg dream (ik its out of stock but I can wait)
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Straight-Talk-LG-Power-LG22C-Prepaid-Smartphone/44465719

Or the moto e 1st edition
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Total-Wireless-Motorola-Moto-E-Android-Prepaid-Smartphone/43389437

Which one? I'm leaning towards the lg because I've heard its like the lg Leon, is that true
If you had to choose one of those phones I would go with the LG Dream. It has a quad core 1.2 ghz processor, the Moto E only has a 1.2 ghz dual core. Storage shouldn't matter if it's only for clash royale. Also the Dream is running Lollipop while the E is running kit kat.

Last edited:
S

Scarlett Johansson

(⌐■_■)
Reaction score
Sin$
If you had to choose one of those phones I would go with the LG Dream. It has a quad core 1.2 ghz processor, the Moto E only has a 1.2 ghz dual core. Storage shouldn't matter if it's only for clash royale. Also the Dream is running Lollipop while the E is running kit kat.
Couldn't find many specs on the LG Dream, maybe it's a US exclusive. I've tested the Moto E and Moto G for two months and I'd recommend them to anyone on an extreme budget.

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx for the feedback but is it true that the dreams Likw the lg Leon? In they similar specs plus I just want a phone that doesn't freeze and runs games like clash of clans and clash royale well

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thx for the feedback but is it true that the dreams Likw the lg Leon? In they similar specs plus I just want a phone that doesn't freeze and runs games like clash of clans and clash royale well
The LG Leon should be able to run Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. It probably won't be at 120fps 4K, more like 720p 30fps. You shouldn't expect perfection at this price point because all you will get is the bare minimum.

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
The LG Leon should be able to run Clash of Clans and Clash Royale. It probably won't be at 120fps 4K, more like 720p 30fps. You shouldn't expect perfection at this price point because all you will get is the bare minimum.
So is the Leon like the lg power? I just want a phone that can run those games without crashing and having to restart the device my current does that (crash)

Last edited:
Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So is the Leon like the lg dream? I just want a phone that can run those games without crashing and having to restart the device my current does that (crash)
What is the LG Dream?

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the phones I'm consudering buying, I'll just google thx for the help though 

Omg lol I meant lg power it auto corrected that's why I couldn't find results on google
Processor-wise they are the same thing.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
20$ not much try and save up and get 100$ phone anything above 50 above wont lag

PorkMeatzz

PorkMeatzz

idk where my dog went
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually the phones are on sale there usually 60-80$$$ I think the motos 40? 
20$ not much try and save up and get 100$ phone anything above 50 above wont lag
Actually it doesn't lag, it freezes, I have to freakently restart the phone and take out the battery

Videogamedingus

Videogamedingus

aesthetic
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Actually the phones are on sale there usually 60-80$$$ I think the motos 40? 

Actually it doesn't lag, it freezes, I have to freakently restart the phone and take out the battery
Which phone did you end up getting?

Top Bottom
Login
Register