What's new

Discussion 2 week credit ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Racutt

Reaction score
2 questions. 1 it says my xbox was banned from earning credits. not my profile. does this mean that i can just use a different xbox? is there a way to change my xbox id and fool bungie by making them think it's a different xbox?
2. will i be reset? i was doing the new challenge reset glitch for the weekly challenge.

Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2 questions. 1 it says my xbox was banned from earning credits. not my profile. does this mean that i can just use a different xbox? is there a way to change my xbox id and fool bungie by making them think it's a different xbox?
2. will i be reset? i was doing the new challenge reset glitch for the weekly challenge.

If your console was banned from gaining credits, then I would imagine your profile would be too. There is a chance that will be reset too.

lordcrusnik1986

lordcrusnik1986

God of Halo Forge
Reaction score
to be honest you might be able to strip the profile from the xbox and rehash and resign to the other xbox with the other xboxs id, of course ive never tried that and if i were you i wouldnt try and poke the beehive. best thing is wait the 2 weeks. As for the reset generally they dont reset on first offense, if they didnt do it when you got banned your more then likely ok, thats what happened in my case though so im not sure if it applies to you as well.

R

Racutt

Reaction score
to be honest you might be able to strip the profile from the xbox and rehash and resign to the other xbox with the other xboxs id, of course ive never tried that and if i were you i wouldnt try and poke the beehive. best thing is wait the 2 weeks. As for the reset generally they dont reset on first offense, if they didnt do it when you got banned your more then likely ok, thats what happened in my case though so im not sure if it applies to you as well.

he he he yes "first offense" right....

Alexi

Alexi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got reset.

No you won't bypass the ban until it's up.

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/316642-official-i-got-resetbanned-thread/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login