• Start date
  • Views 10,672
X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2+ sentry guns at once

I think this glitch is best done with classes where you want to mess around, like knifing, rpg'ing or Akimbo'ing, only because I think the majority of you are good enough to get Harriers and Chopper Gunner's every match.

KILLSTREAK 1: Care package
KILLSTREAK 2: Sentry Gun
KILLSTREAK 3: Anything (can be Emergency Airdrop)

All you have to do is get your 4 & 5 KILLSTREAK reward or 3 & 4 (with Hardline) and make sure you call them both in at the same time, for some reason the sentry gun influences the Care Package drop.

However, this does NOT always work today I have done this in total about 10 times and 8 times so far have received two sentry guns, the other combination I had was Sentry Gun and UAV Jammer.

Additionally, this can be done with an Emergency Airdrop for some devestating firepower, leading to a possible 4 sentry guns at a time. Both I and AManNamedEric, can confirm this after some testing it equates to 65%. Drop your E-Drop, Sentry Gun and then your Supply Package.

If you keep getting Counter-UAV's it's because the enemy team have got a UAV up at the time, if this is the case then wait until it has dissapeared. Thanks to Russiandrummer for that.

MULTICOLOURED TUTORIAL BY XiX ATLAS XiX

RollinThatDice

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can vouch for this. I was going to put up a tutorial but I was to lazy. This DOES work 85% of the time

OLine57

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Hardened Veteran Gifter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. I'll have to try this out.

iMo

iMo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've tested this and so far he's right, about 85% of the time it amounts to 2 sentry guns. I've gotten uav/uav jammers the other 15% of the time. (100 drops during some 3rd person cage boosting.)

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
this would be good for ctf or domination thanks anyway

RUMPLEFORSKIN said:
I've tested this and so far he's right, about 85% of the time it amounts to 2 sentry guns. I've gotten uav/uav jammers the other 15% of the time. (100 drops during some 3rd person cage boosting.)
very nice sig :thumbup:

X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks guys, if anyone would like to record a video it much appreaciated.

Leering

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Bright Idea Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
So the Sentry gun influences the care package?
That's pretty cool.

A

AManNamedEric

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes this does work it even works with E drop 8 kill streak one. but you have to have a s drop b4 that and you should get like 3 of them the same.

I

II BurnCo II

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oo thanks that worked for me

is there a glitch for two pavelows, i hear there is ?

R

rumpleKillskin

Reaction score
Sin$
I tried this in a private match and I only got a precision airstrike and a pavelow after I called in my sentry drop. Maybe it was just an unlucky draw?

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AGH! you suck :tongue: i found this 2 days ago but i couldn't post because i have been having account troubles, damn you! but yeah, i can verify this, found it while messing around in cagematch

X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AManNamedEric said:
yes this does work it even works with E drop 8 kill streak one. but you have to have a s drop b4 that and you should get like 3 of them the same.

Yeah I found this while boosting with my mate today. 4 sentry guns at once lol, 5 times out of the 7 I did. :thumbup:

OctaVariuM

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Journalist MotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah this is for real a few friends and I have noticed this just playing casually. It works very nicely in conjunction with the underpass sentry gun spot in the pillars.

K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xguntouchable said:
i wonder if this can be done with something else
It can, i have been trying it since i found it, once i perfect it, i shall release how to get double pavelows,AC130's and such, but, for now, sentry guns are all we can do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register