What's new

Patched 2 sentry guns at once

  • Thread starter XiX ATLAS XiX
  • Start date
  • Views 10,269
X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Messages
169
Reaction score
65
2+ sentry guns at once

I think this glitch is best done with classes where you want to mess around, like knifing, rpg'ing or Akimbo'ing, only because I think the majority of you are good enough to get Harriers and Chopper Gunner's every match.

KILLSTREAK 1: Care package
KILLSTREAK 2: Sentry Gun
KILLSTREAK 3: Anything (can be Emergency Airdrop)

All you have to do is get your 4 & 5 KILLSTREAK reward or 3 & 4 (with Hardline) and make sure you call them both in at the same time, for some reason the sentry gun influences the Care Package drop.

However, this does NOT always work today I have done this in total about 10 times and 8 times so far have received two sentry guns, the other combination I had was Sentry Gun and UAV Jammer.

Additionally, this can be done with an Emergency Airdrop for some devestating firepower, leading to a possible 4 sentry guns at a time. Both I and AManNamedEric, can confirm this after some testing it equates to 65%. Drop your E-Drop, Sentry Gun and then your Supply Package.

If you keep getting Counter-UAV's it's because the enemy team have got a UAV up at the time, if this is the case then wait until it has dissapeared. Thanks to Russiandrummer for that.

MULTICOLOURED TUTORIAL BY XiX ATLAS XiX
 
R

RollinThatDice

Getting There
Messages
270
Reaction score
85
I can vouch for this. I was going to put up a tutorial but I was to lazy. This DOES work 85% of the time
 
O

OLine57

ALL GAVE SOME. SOME GAVE ALL. 343
Messages
2,356
Reaction score
639
Nice find. I'll have to try this out.
 
I

iMo

Enthusiast
Messages
663
Reaction score
110
I've tested this and so far he's right, about 85% of the time it amounts to 2 sentry guns. I've gotten uav/uav jammers the other 15% of the time. (100 drops during some 3rd person cage boosting.)
 
S

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Messages
3,035
Reaction score
412
this would be good for ctf or domination thanks anyway

RUMPLEFORSKIN said:
I've tested this and so far he's right, about 85% of the time it amounts to 2 sentry guns. I've gotten uav/uav jammers the other 15% of the time. (100 drops during some 3rd person cage boosting.)
very nice sig :thumbup:
 
X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Messages
169
Reaction score
65
Thanks guys, if anyone would like to record a video it much appreaciated.
 
L

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Messages
2,709
Reaction score
485
So the Sentry gun influences the care package?
That's pretty cool.
 
W

W1cked

Newbie
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
nice find gonna have to try it out some time
 
A

AManNamedEric

Enthusiast
Messages
97
Reaction score
4
yes this does work it even works with E drop 8 kill streak one. but you have to have a s drop b4 that and you should get like 3 of them the same.
 
I

II BurnCo II

Enthusiast
Messages
152
Reaction score
13
oo thanks that worked for me


is there a glitch for two pavelows, i hear there is ?
 
R

rumpleKillskin

Newbie
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
I tried this in a private match and I only got a precision airstrike and a pavelow after I called in my sentry drop. Maybe it was just an unlucky draw?
 
C

CheckUrPulse

Newbie
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Tried this today, it works about 75% of the time, sweet find.
 
C

Congratulation

Newbie
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Yea, I tried this, this is pretty cool.
 
K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Messages
552
Reaction score
23
AGH! you suck :tongue: i found this 2 days ago but i couldn't post because i have been having account troubles, damn you! but yeah, i can verify this, found it while messing around in cagematch
 
X

XiX ATLAS XiX

Enthusiast
Messages
169
Reaction score
65
AManNamedEric said:
yes this does work it even works with E drop 8 kill streak one. but you have to have a s drop b4 that and you should get like 3 of them the same.

Yeah I found this while boosting with my mate today. 4 sentry guns at once lol, 5 times out of the 7 I did. :thumbup:
 
O

OctaVariuM

+4626-COMFORTZONE
VIP
Retired
Messages
3,991
Reaction score
1,622
yeah this is for real a few friends and I have noticed this just playing casually. It works very nicely in conjunction with the underpass sentry gun spot in the pillars.
 
G

gsr101

Enthusiast
Messages
304
Reaction score
12
i wonder if this can be done with something else
 
K

Kill1nu

Enthusiast
Messages
552
Reaction score
23
xguntouchable said:
i wonder if this can be done with something else
It can, i have been trying it since i found it, once i perfect it, i shall release how to get double pavelows,AC130's and such, but, for now, sentry guns are all we can do.
 
Top Bottom