What's new

Solved 2 Questions

B

bmxmatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. I was just recently console banned for 2 weeks because I did a GTA V Recovery, and I was wondering if I could still get a BO3 Recovery on that same account? If so what would happen if I got banned again for a BO3 Recovery, would it be then permanent?

2. If I get a recovery for Black Ops 3 for X360, can I transfer everything from that X360 account to XB1?

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
1. I was just recently console banned for 2 weeks because I did a GTA V Recovery, and I was wondering if I could still get a BO2 Recovery on that same account? If so what would happen if I got banned again for a BO2 Recovery, would it be then permanent?

2. If I get a recovery for Black Ops 3 for X360, can I transfer everything from that X360 account to XB1?
1. If your console banned... How can you get another?...

2. I'm pretty sure its going to be the same as Ghosts, and AW

B

bmxmatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. If your console banned... How can you get another?...

2. I'm pretty sure its going to be the same as Ghosts, and AW
The console ban expires in 2 weeks.
When it's over I wanted to get abother recovery

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
The console ban expires in 2 weeks.
A console ban lasts forever... Once its banned.. Its banned lol.. Unless you mean your account is suspended..

L

Legzndary Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A console ban lasts forever... Once its banned.. Its banned lol.. Unless you mean your account is suspended..
I think the OP means that he is console banned from GTA online

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
I think the OP means that he is console banned from GTA online
That's possible? Because if you where "console banned" from GTA V you wouldn't be able to play online at all.

D

dammooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. I was just recently console banned for 2 weeks because I did a GTA V Recovery, and I was wondering if I could still get a BO3 Recovery on that same account? If so what would happen if I got banned again for a BO3 Recovery, would it be then permanent?

it just depends if the game developer finds you have modded your account before microsoft does, ive had a few recoveries, and got banned for 14 days from gta first time, and second time i didnt get banned from gta, but i got a console ban off microsoft for 14 days, no signing in online or anything

B

bmxmatt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It says it's console banned but in email it says I'm suspended for cheating and it lasts for 2 weeks..

Top Bottom