Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

All 2 PRIMARY WEAPONS WITHOUT RIFLEMAN BASIC TRAINING (CALVARY)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII Glitches' started by despdx, Jun 25, 2018 with 24 replies and 3,965 views.

1. despdx

despdx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just discovered this glitch earlier today while getting my a** whooped in hordepoint and thought I would share it with the community. Possibly could be a game breaking glitch lol but oh well

So the purpose of this glitch allows you to have two primary weapons on any division using any basic training hence not using the rifleman basic training. This glitch will be using the new Calvary division implemented

STEPS:
    1: Select the Calvary division
    2: For your secondary weapon choose any weapon desired for that class that you will be using it for. (EX: Mountain w/ Kar98 & PPSH)
    3. Change the division to whatever you’d like and change your primary to whatever you want!
    4. Profit....:biggrin:

Once you have that primary in the secondary slot you can feel free to change anything in the class as long as the weapon is not changed. If you desire to change a weapon then rinse and repeat the steps above.

Anyway hopefully the steps are clear enough and this glitch doesn’t involve any button mashing lol. Hope y’all enjoy this and use it before it’s patched!:wink::wink:

I AM FOUNDER OF THIS GLITCH

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  2. Snake_20

Snake_20 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    What a joke, it does work. Nice find.

3. Old_People

Old_People Aim- Old_People

Ratings:
    Except when you pick the class in game it defaults the secondary to a po8 lmao, now i just messed with all my classes for nothing

• Like Like x 1
  4. JTakZ_Crew

JTakZ_Crew Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So it must be just a visual thing

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    despdx

despdx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I jumped into a game after I saw it stuck to my classes and when I spawned in the secondary was my ppsh. I’ll check it out again in a bit and see if the class still works

6. Chilo420

Chilo420 Newbie

Ratings:
    I switched and got a pistol :/ lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. TeknoonkeT

TeknoonkeT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Patched unfortunately and now cant access the Primary weapons as a secondary.

8. OP
    despdx

despdx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sad yeah they hopped on that quick and patched it /:

9. TeknoonkeT

TeknoonkeT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Indeed they did unfortunately.

10. Christopher Galka

Christopher Galka Enthusiast

Ratings:
    How's it patched? It just worked for me minutes ago.

11. zSean

zSean Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It only works in firing range, it has been like that since I found the glitch too :wink: annoying when people post stuff they know doesn’t work

12. Bosssman

Bosssman Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Works in game.
    I'm trying to replicate how I did it, just let me change the riot shield to another gun, wasnt like the last way.

13. TeknoonkeT

TeknoonkeT Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Any clue on how you managed ti do it after patch?

14. Old_People

Old_People Aim- Old_People

Ratings:
    I managed to find out how to get two primarys on the cavalry class (no shield). You set the cavalry class as your headquarters soldier (click y/triangle on the class and select the option) and then go to a different class, click on the primary of the other class, go to a weapon variant that has a collection (i used the AVS-36 and clicked Y/triangle on the Red storm variant to open the collection) and then once you're viewing the collection you just click B/circle twice and select the gun you want as your cavalry class primary. You can then put attachments on the gun without doing anything else. If you want a camo on the gun do the same steps as above except you click Y/triangle on a gun on a different class and find a camo with a collection, hover over the collection item that shows the camo for the specific gun type in the collection, back out and select your camo.

• Like Like x 1
  15. lml WIZARD lml

lml WIZARD lml Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ———

Works, just did it and used online mp

16. xCHIxTOWNxCITYx

xCHIxTOWNxCITYx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Is there a video tutorial on how to do this?

17. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Member

Ratings:
    Still working like a charm, nice find.

18. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Member

Ratings:
    Doesn't seem to stick into matches though? Any ways to fix this?

19. Jrokk773

Jrokk773 Newbie

Ratings:
    Are you on PS4 or Xbox?

20. NoP4inNoG4in

NoP4inNoG4in Member

Ratings:
    PS4 each time i join a match the second gun turns into a pistol.