• Start date
  • Views 19,880
Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello se7ensins,
Me (Bmxer300zx) and my friend (Truegta5) have a Elegy Retro duplication glitch for you.
We have had this for some time and wanted to wait till the solo dupes were patched or until friday night but a similar method to getting glitched out was posted, so here it is.

We are the Founders so a shoutout would be appreciated.

Shoutout to Dupe God for the "rinse and repeat" part at end making this loads faster!

This is a 2 player method.
(Hit up matches section for help!)

No custom plates needed, rh8 plates merge to dupe!

Pc players test and will change title

Requirements.

- invite/friends session

- moc and vehicle storage bays for both players

- Ceo office and mod shop with empty slots in any ceo garage

- duper needs a rh8 in vehicle storage bay and a Elegy Retro or other Bennys car out from another garage by you to duplicate.

- helper needs a car stored in moc.

Steps.

1. Duper enters their friends car from their moc

2. Friend drives up to rear of their moc and gets R-dpad option.

3. Friend hits R-dpad then pause a second after to stop car from going in. Friend wants the tail/brake lights to flash behind pause menu and the car not to enter the moc, remain on pause if this happens.

4. Duper needs to confirm they are stuck on a black loading screen then friend leaves to creator and goes into a new friends/invite session

5. Once friend is in a new session, they load up job (titan, race w.e) then duper hits "join game" on dashboard and sits on first alert. Once duper is on 1st alert screen friend backs out of job and the duper acepts alerts.

6. Duper should spawn back on foot close to retro and now calls their moc in and places it where their friends moc was.

7. Duper drives to back of their moc and hits R-dpad then accept the alert to replace the rh8 in moc with the retro.
( you want ramp down animation for this to work best!)

*EDIT* skip to step 10 if you do not get stuck on moc animation if you do continue through steps 8/9.

8. After your car pulls in you will remain on that screen of the back of your moc stuck.

9. Hold select and Pull up your interaction menu and kill yourself. You will be back inside your retro with wasted over screen. After you respawn, run to your pv on map (notice plates have changed)

10. now drive dupe into your ceo garage with a empty spot.
YOU CAN'T HAVE FULL GARAGE ALERT CAR WILL CHANGE BACK TO RH8 IF SO!

11. Once you drive in your ceo garage get back in your retro and take it into the mod shop

12. Once in mod shop there are 2 options

Option 1. Players without custom plates just change something on the car since the dupe has a new generic plate from the rh8.
(Paint, plate background, etc)

Option 2. Players with custom plates can just add a free custom plate.

13. Now just return to your ceo garage with car and it's saved.
Order a new rh8 into your moc, make sure you leave a empty space in ceo garage and exit with retro.

14. Go back to your moc and wait till the free rh8 is delivered.

15. Once rh8 is delivered repeat steps 7-14 and keep rinsing and repeating.

********Shoutout and Thanks to Dupe God for rinsing and repeating part with steps 14 & 15.

**EDIT**
Steps added in spoiler for a no ceo/mod shop method, you can only dupe 1 time in session this way though. Shoutout and credit to saving dupe in moc to Macclesfield UK
If you have no ceo after step 9 continue using these steps

10. When you spawn back in do not get into your duped car, go to moc and enter on foot.

11. Once inside moc you will be kicked shortly after and when spawned outside it will tell you "player is no longer in session"

12. Now go to your elegy retro and drive it into your moc. Once inside reenter retro and drive back outside.

13. Your car may glitch out and drive itself if so just return it via mc abilities and it will be in your moc saved. If its doesn't glitch out just drive back in.

14. Take your new dupe to another empty space in garages. Order a free rh8 to your moc then join friend in their session and start at step 1.

For a solo OTR with guns method found by TrueGTA5 follow these steps in spoiler below.
- Take car stored in moc and drive outside.

- pull up behind moc (need ramp down animation) and hit R-dpad and start

- brakes should flash and should be frozen on start menu behind moc

-now stay on the start screen and join a friend in different target mode through players tab/dashboard or join a random player in lobby in a job and stay on alert screen to join.

- wait on alert till you hear character exit the car now decline it.

- you should now be otr with guns and can sort of drive cars (they act funky though and hard to drive

Tips*

If friend is back in lobby anytime you try to enter your moc you will probaly re-enter theirs.

If you try to drive the dupe back into moc to save it after killing yourself/respawn it probably wont work.

Dupers moc needs to be in same spot as helpers was for best results it was kind of hit or miss with glitch if not.

If duper starts falling through moc, not making it into moc and spawning outside, or can't hit the glitch, you may need to dashboard game and try again.

Please, if anyone finds a simpler way to do this just hit me upand we will add it to OP with credit.
No reason to change a few steps, start a new thread and label yourself as "founder"

Thanks and enjoy!

Video showing glitch STEP by STEP with no issues and best results by rolleezy.

Mod edit: Video added thanks to Rolleezy

Last edited:
supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
This:

No custom plates needed!

And this:

Option 1. Players without custom plates just change something on the car (plate background, paint, etc)

Option 2. Players with custom plates can just add a custom plate.

Does not make sense at all. If you start with a car that has no custom plates and then can't change the text it will produce dirty dupes.

I guess you mean this: A player without custom plate access can still do the glitch and produce clean dupes but he need to start with a clean car that has custom plates already.

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find, i will test today
Nice find, i will test today
If you ever need a hmu 
This:

And this:

Does not make sense at all. If you start with a car that has no custom plates and then can't change the text it will produce dirty dupes.

I guess you mean this: A player without custom plate access can still do the glitch and produce clean dupes but he need to start with a clean car that has custom plates already.
No you don't need a custom plate it will give you a a generic one 
video of OTR?
M8 you don't need a video it's so simple but I will try to put one out for you

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
If you ever need a hmu 

No you don't need a custom plate it will give you a a generic one

Ok then the two option are just confusing. Clean player can also just change anything on the car to make it stick. :tongue:

But that makes the glitch a lot more interessting for me and everybody else in #1carclub. :thumbsup:

That means i can get a custom plate on the new released car by duping it and replace it over a car (dupe) with custom plates! :wink:

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can change anything The paint whatever you'd like to make it stick And you will have the generic one and store it which you will get a fresh generic one every time you do it So technically that means you don't need a custom plate

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah sorry about the option in your mod shop a being bit confusing.

We used to always get new generic plates from this merged of the rh8 from moc and save them driving in and out of Moc.
But since smugglers run update the glitch became complex and we couldn't save them driving back into Moc. So now mod shop is needed to change something on the car to save it as a retro. I just used custom plates for players with access to them where they are free.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Good God...time to decipher this....very rushed

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Good God...time to decipher this....very rushed

I'll try and clean it up later when I have more time after work. Wanted it out since a potential workaround of this was posted earlier by someone (otr+invisible with guns thread).

I tried making steps as in depth as possible and tips are there to avoid issues because this dupe can be messed up easily.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll try and clean it up later when I have more time after work. Wanted it out since a potential workaround of this was posted earlier by someone (otr+invisible with guns thread).

I tried making steps as in depth as possible and tips are there to avoid issues because this dupe can be messed up easily.
i usually look at glitches as if you were making new accounts....the least amount of requirments as possible....can you bypass CEO Mod shop just by going to LSC?

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
i usually look at glitches as if you were making new accounts....the least amount of requirments as possible....can you bypass CEO Mod shop just by going to LSC?

Nope. LSC didn't let me in. Say can't modify thus vehicle.

Driving in a full garage and swap car reverted it back. Didn't had a free slot. Will try modshop now. The rest was quite easy...

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya this was super easy before smugglers run.
never used to need a friend to join a job from to get off black screen, when friend left you would appear back on foot and could dupe the car by driving in and killing yourself, then drive in and out to save it.
Now it acts weird trying to save in Moc.
We tried lsc, regular garage (bricks in there) and other methods of saving in Moc. The mod shop seems to be the only way.
If anyone finds a better way vs using mod shop and a empty space to drive into garage with, go ahead and change it up.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
I teared it again and confirm it works on PS4.

Had the MOCs parked at the bridge to the pier. I didn't even had to do steps 8-10. It spawned me inside the dupe on the streets. It already had the plate from the car inside the MOC. So I just drove it to a CEO garage with a free slot and changed plate background.

Nice glich. Really easy and allows to copy a custom plate to another car. :thumbsup:

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for confirming on ps4.
Ya sometimes you get stuck in back of trailer and won't load so the "kill yourself" option will unstick you from that screen with the dupe outside.

This dupe glitch can lead to some odd things. Sometimes your Moc will dupe itself and fly around in the sky and slam into buildings lol

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
And just to let you know....
I teared it again and confirm it works on PS4.

Had the MOCs parked at the bridge to the pier. I didn't even had to do steps 8-10. It spawned me inside the dupe on the streets. It already had the plate from the car inside the MOC. So I just drove it to a CEO garage with a free slot and changed plate background.

Nice glich. Really easy and allows to copy a custom plate to another car. :thumbsup:
yup ...didnt need to do 8-10

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Finding 2 people to help you glitch will be hard

Matches section duping and trading section. I've met a ton of cool people to help with duping.
Met Truegta5 there and we found this after a while.

Also if a ton of other people dont need 8-10 rewrite this and I'll add that into a separate section in case someone gets frozen on driving in animation.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for confirming on ps4.
Sometimes your Moc will dupe itself and fly around in the sky and slam into buildings lol

No prob. Added PS4 label also.

On my first test i had a second MOC trailer spawn and crashing into the other one. I guess it is the MOC position that causes the difference. First try i made it on a road and did not pay much attention how the MOCS were parked. Second try i used the bridge and there it was easy to get the MOC in the same location also it did not want to spawn there after two tries. So i drove it there.

Matches section duping and trading section. I've met a ton of cool people to help with duping.
Met Truegta5 there and we found this after a while.

Also if a ton of other people dont need 8-10 rewrite this and I'll add that into a separate section in case someone gets frozen on driving in animation.

I would leave all steps but add a note that sometime they can be skipped.

By the way no idea why u write that u need 2/3 friends. I did it with just 1 friend and don't see need of a 3rd.

Y

Youngggg J

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone hit the OTR? When I press start and right dpad the brake lights come on then I load into MOC like 5 seconds later, is there timing involved??

Top Bottom
Login
Register