• Thread starter Bmxer300zx
  • Start date
  • Views 19,879
Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
the duper does not need to have moc where the helpers moc is. it's actually best if you have helper moc at ceo then duper moc a bit further away and what will happen is you will always spawn at helpers moc and plates change then you drive it in the garage.

for example I have helper moc at Maze tower and duper moc at atla street. at this point it does not matter if you get the animation.

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
the duper does not need to have moc where the helpers moc is. it's actually best if you have helper moc at ceo then duper moc a bit further away and what will happen is you will always spawn at helpers moc and plates change then you drive it in the garage.

for example I have helper moc at Maze tower and duper moc at atla street. at this point it does not matter if you get the animation.

Yeah its not 100% needed but at times if its not in same spot weird things have happened to us in past doing it after smugglers run like.

Getting stuck on infinate loading screen going back in.
Spawn inside moc with no car
Or spawn back where friends moc was on foot without a dupe.

Atleast originally it did some of those things directly after update, if it works without putting it in same spot people should try it out that way the eliminate steps 8/9.

GlitchGuru

GlitchGuru

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello se7ensins,
Me (Bmxer300zx) and my friend (Truegta5) have a Elegy Retro duplication glitch for you.
We have had this for some time and wanted to wait till the solo dupes were patched or until friday night but a similar method to getting glitched out was posted, so here it is.

We are the Founders so a shoutout would be appreciated.

Shoutout to Dupe God for the "rinse and repeat" part at end making this loads faster!

This is a 2 player method.
(Hit up matches section for help!)

No custom plates needed, rh8 plates merge to dupe!

Pc players test and will change title

Requirements.

- invite/friends session

- moc and vehicle storage bays for both players

- Ceo office and mod shop with empty slots in any ceo garage

- duper needs a rh8 in vehicle storage bay and a Elegy Retro or other Bennys car out from another garage by you to duplicate.

- helper needs a car stored in moc.

Steps.

1. Duper enters their friends car from their moc

2. Friend drives up to rear of their moc and gets R-dpad option.

3. Friend hits R-dpad then pause a second after to stop car from going in. Friend wants the tail/brake lights to flash behind pause menu and the car not to enter the moc, remain on pause if this happens.

4. Duper needs to confirm they are stuck on a black loading screen then friend leaves to creator and goes into a new friends/invite session

5. Once friend is in a new session, they load up job (titan, race w.e) then duper hits "join game" on dashboard and sits on first alert. Once duper is on 1st alert screen friend backs out of job and the duper acepts alerts.

6. Duper should spawn back on foot close to retro and now calls their moc in and places it where their friends moc was.

7. Duper drives to back of their moc and hits R-dpad then accept the alert to replace the rh8 in moc with the retro.
( you want ramp down animation for this to work best!)

*EDIT* skip to step 10 if you do not get stuck on moc animation if you do continue through steps 8/9.

8. After your car pulls in you will remain on that screen of the back of your moc stuck.

9. Hold select and Pull up your interaction menu and kill yourself. You will be back inside your retro with wasted over screen. After you respawn, run to your pv on map (notice plates have changed)

10. now drive dupe into your ceo garage with a empty spot.
YOU CAN'T HAVE FULL GARAGE ALERT CAR WILL CHANGE BACK TO RH8 IF SO!

11. Once you drive in your ceo garage get back in your retro and take it into the mod shop

12. Once in mod shop there are 2 options

Option 1. Players without custom plates just change something on the car since the dupe has a new generic plate from the rh8.
(Paint, plate background, etc)

Option 2. Players with custom plates can just add a free custom plate.

13. Now just return to your ceo garage with car and it's saved.
Order a new rh8 into your moc, make sure you leave a empty space in ceo garage and exit with retro.

14. Go outside and back to your moc and wait till the free rh8 is delivered.

15. Once rh8 is delivered repeat steps 7-14 and keep rinsing and repeating.

********Shoutout and Thanks to Dupe God for rinsing and repeating part with steps 14 & 15.

Tips*

If friend is back in lobby anytime you try to enter your moc you will probaly re-enter theirs.

If you try to drive the dupe back into moc to save it after killing yourself/respawn it probably wont work.

Dupers moc needs to be in same spot as helpers was for best results it was kind of hit or miss with glitch if not.

If duper starts falling through moc, not making it into moc and spawning outside, or can't hit the glitch, you may need to dashboard game and try again.

Please, if anyone finds a simpler way to do this just hit me upand we will add it to OP with credit.
No reason to change a few steps, start a new thread and label yourself as "founder"

Thanks and enjoy!

Also for a Solo OTR found by Truegta5 you can do these steps for that as well.

- Take car stored in moc and drive outside.

- pull up behind moc (need ramp down animation) and hit R-dpad and start

- brakes should flash and should be frozen on start menu behind moc

-now stay on the start screen and join a friend in different target mode through players tab/dashboard or join a random player in lobby in a job and stay on alert screen to join.

- wait on alert till you hear character exit the car now decline it.

- you should now be otr with guns and can sort of drive cars (they act funky though and hard to drive)

Mod edit: Video added thanks to Rolleezy

Yo bro please put this video tutorial link at the top of the tread so people can use this as a visual demonstration to hit this glitch. Good work as well!

S

scarecrowjls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This:

And this:

Does not make sense at all. If you start with a car that has no custom plates and then can't change the text it will produce dirty dupes.

I guess you mean this: A player without custom plate access can still do the glitch and produce clean dupes but he need to start with a clean car that has custom plates already.
No, the new rh8 will provide a clean generic plate. Dirty dupes happen when you use the same car with a generic plate to dupe with. Then you have multiple copies of the same generic plate=dirty dupe.
New RH8 every time=new generic plate every time.
What he is saying is if you have a custom plate you can just change to that because it is free. So you can spend no money to change something and get a dupe.
If you don't have custom plate you can just change the paint color because that is cheap also and will produce the dupe.

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No, the new rh8 will provide a clean generic plate. Dirty dupes happen when you use the same car with a generic plate to dupe with. Then you have multiple copies of the same generic plate=dirty dupe.
New RH8 every time=new generic plate every time.
What he is saying is if you have a custom plate you can just change to that because it is free. So you can spend no money to change something and get a dupe.
If you don't have custom plate you can just change the paint color because that is cheap also and will produce the dupe.

If you had read a bit more u would have noticed everything was already said and answered... :wink:

M

mikewakowski

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you! it worked for me!
Very well explained. No confusions and no bullshits in this video this helps me alot.

O

OldSkolGamster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice find op, super easy glitch to hit, best part you only have to do the setup once

Y

Ybhatti27

Reaction score
Sin$
Working nicely duped about 10 cars nonstop :smile: 
Guys I have 73mil and do u guys recommend that i dont sell anymore cars? Ive been selling under the sell limit. Ie 8 cars in 31 hours

Bmxer300zx

Bmxer300zx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Will have a "no ceo" method added to text with a video in a short bit.
You can save dupes in moc but can't "rinse and repeat" in same session without getting reglitched out but people with no ceo will be able to dupe.
Will shout finder of figuring that out then as well as a video by them on how to do it.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah its not 100% needed but at times if its not in same spot weird things have happened to us in past doing it after smugglers run like.

Getting stuck on infinate loading screen going back in.
Spawn inside moc with no car
Or spawn back where friends moc was on foot without a dupe.

Atleast originally it did some of those things directly after update, if it works without putting it in same spot people should try it out that way the eliminate steps 8/9.
Well I was just seeing what you can and can not do. it would be pretty hard to mess up the glitch. fyi do not enter your bunker lol will not load. teleporting to your moc worked everytime for me. but it might be different for othe plp 
Will have a "no ceo" method added to text with a video in a short bit.
You can save dupes in moc but can't "rinse and repeat" in same session without getting reglitched out but people with no ceo will be able to dupe.
Will shout finder of figuring that out then as well as a video by them on how to do it.
I am going to take a guess you drive it in Lsc then in your garage

supr420

supr420

#1CARCLUB
Fabled Veteran Glitcher Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
You can walk in your MOC after duping the car Then drive that car in and it should Save your try it

Why should it try this? I know how to save a dupe thx lol... Was only telling the other guy u can't just go to LSC instead CEO garage.

C

cekit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Want to do this for a friend (so i am going to be the helper) but i couldn't understand the steps.

Killergaming

Killergaming

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Why should it try this? I know how to save a dupe thx lol... Was only telling the other guy u can't just go to LSC instead CEO garage.
It was just a guess. and thank you true gta 5 I will update my subs

KillerQueenB

KillerQueenB

Reaction score
Sin$
A massive shout-out to truegta5 for finding this car duping glitch and Bmx the most easiest one so far. Great job truegta5. We look forward to more glitches from you

Top Bottom
Login
Register