What's new

Patched 2 PLAYER DRIVE IN FACILITY / DUPE / SWAP CARS GLITCH WORKAROUND ITS BACK

• Thread starter PbMoneyGlitch
  • Start date
  • Views 21,269
lxlnovacanelxl

lxlnovacanelxl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I use this to get get rid of tank cherno, and rcv?

N

nesmont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can I use this to get get rid of tank cherno, and rcv?

Request tank/cherno/rcv instead of elegy outside. Do the glitch and teleport outside. Drive the car to garage.
Should drive into an empty spot but not sure.

Last edited:
A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. I am surprised that this thread isnt getting any attention. I guess everyone's garages are full from the last glitch!

Yea I've duped and sold pretty much non stop for the past year or so. I got 330 million and everything I want in this gAme and a garage full of deluxo savings bonds, I figured it was time to retire , waiting for whatever insanely expensive last cash grab dlc they release next

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So you can come back with your second character to get cars from your first is that correct?
I'm wondering the same thing. Anyone post the steps to give a car to your other character?

RapperSjors

RapperSjors

Reaction score
Sin$
I got my savage from my hanger into my facility, but when i try to swap the Blazer Aqua with the savage to get the savage into my Special Vehicle Warehouse, the elegy just simple dissapears. I get the message full alert, but it won't give me the ''choose to replace which vehicle'' menu.. So does that mean it doesn't work?

C

Crusherx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow. I am surprised that this thread isnt getting any attention. I guess everyone's garages are full from the last glitch!

Lol after what a month long dupe? We can spare some time and avoid a non solo dupe.

I got my savage from my hanger into my facility, but when i try to swap the Blazer Aqua with the savage to get the savage into my Special Vehicle Warehouse, the elegy just simple dissapears. I get the message full alert, but it won't give me the ''choose to replace which vehicle'' menu.. So does that mean it doesn't work?

savage or other air vehicles will cause that problem, you have to remove it. Buy an elegy and replace it.

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had that before. Just try restarting your game.

RubeCube

RubeCube

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work to give cars from your main character to your second character? I have the modded kanjali, rcv and chenoborg on my other character and want to give it to my main character. Or can I get the modded special vehicles from a friend that has them? Thanks

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this glitch last night but we were not able to drive cars in the facility. They would drive outside. Also when switching characters the facility was not merged and they needed and invite back to the merged facility. Any reason why this happed to us?

PbMoneyGlitch

PbMoneyGlitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

SWAP your savage first to a diffrent garage make sure its full then swap it with blazer

I did this glitch last night but we were not able to drive cars in the facility. They would drive outside. Also when switching characters the facility was not merged and they needed and invite back to the merged facility. Any reason why this happed to us?

Just merge it again sometime it wont let you drive and switching sessions can make it harder 2 drive

C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Request tank/cherno/rcv instead of elegy outside. Do the glitch and teleport outside. Drive the car to garage.
Should drive into an empty spot but not sure.
When you say drive into an empty spot, do you mean a garage with a empty spot? And won't that cause a dead spot in my facility or garage if I put it in a garage that's not full?

N

nesmont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you say drive into an empty spot, do you mean a garage with a empty spot? And won't that cause a dead spot in my facility or garage if I put it in a garage that's not full?

Honestly I would use current gc2f to swap tank in facility with any vehicle in your moc like rh8. Which you can later on request through mechanic and swap with any other vehicle in the garage as long as it's full.

S

scrabby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Store a bmx bike in your facility so you can do it solo even when this glitch is patched.
1: drive a bmx out from any of your garages
2: do the facility glitch with an rh8
3: drive the rh8 back in your facility
4: except the full alert message
5: replace it over the rh8
6: the rh8 should be a bmx now

For future store aircraft in svw
1: Call out any aircraft
2: go on foot in your facility
3: drive your bmx behind the keypad (press A and Y for driving/stop only, don't use rt or you will spawn outside with your bmx)
4: make sure you will spawn on your bmx when you press Y or triangle
5: press Y and A at the same time
6: drive the bmx to a full garage and replace it with a bmx. Make sure the bike rack is full with bmx's
7: your aircraft is on a bike rack in your garage now. Do the same steps with a sv now and overwrite it with your aircraft.
8: your aircraft is now in your svw

If you want to keep your sv you have to do it a third time, call out an rh8 from any garage and overwrite it with your sv on the bike rack.
If you don't need your sv anymore just get a street bmx and drive it to the garage and replace it over your sv.

Last edited:
C

chopndrop2013

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly I would use current gc2f to swap tank in facility with any vehicle in your moc like rh8. Which you can later on request through mechanic and swap with any other vehicle in the garage as long as it's full.
With the GC2F how would I remove my stock facility vehicles so I could put modded one in their spots? And thanks for the suggestion.

RapperSjors

RapperSjors

Reaction score
Sin$
Store a bmx bike in your facility so you can do it solo even when this glitch is patched.
1: drive a bmx out from any of your garages
2: do the facility glitch with an rh8
3: drive the rh8 back in your facility
4: except the full alert message
5: replace it over the rh8
6: the rh8 should be a bmx now

For future store aircraft in svw
1: Call out any aircraft
2: go on foot in your facility
3: drive your bmx behind the keypad (press A and Y for driving/stop only, don't use rt or you will spawn outside with your bmx)
4: make sure you will spawn on your bmx when you press Y or triangle
5: press Y and A at the same time
6: drive the bmx to a full garage and replace it with a bmx. Make sure the bike rack is full with bmx's
7: your aircraft is on a bike rack in your garage now. Do the same steps with a sv now and overwrite it with your aircraft.

IF you want to keep your sv you have to it a third time, call out an rh8 and overwrite it with your sv on the bike rack.
If you don't need your sv anymore just get a street bmx and drive it to the garage and replace it over your sv.

Thanks! This worked for me.

LoSt Glitches

LoSt Glitches

Experienced Member
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to get rid of a vehicle:
1. Call out the vehicle you want to delete
2. Do the glitch
3. Take the vehicle you teleported out in, put it in a garage with an empty space
4. buy over it

bye bye
easier then gc2f

if you are trying to keep the vehicle you have , plus get another modded one:
once you do the gc2f and its in you moc
call out a vehicle from your facility and drive it in your moc
it gets pushed to your facility and is visible

Last edited:
N

nesmont

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
K
With the GC2F how would I remove my stock facility vehicles so I could put modded one in their spots? And thanks for the suggestion.

You need to have the special vehicle in any full garage as long as it's not facility.

Glitch yourself with a friend to the docks. Instead of getting into friends car call out vehicle from facility you want to replace and continue with the glitch as usual. After you will spawn in moc with facility vehicle and the car you used to get yourself glitched out with will be in that special spot in facility.

Now call mechanic and request the car from facility where you put it in (usually one of the bottom vehicles on the list) and drive it into the full garage with the vehicle you want to put there.

Now either move your old vehicle from moc somewhere else or buy any car/bike over it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register