What's new

Patched 2 PLAYER DRIVE IN FACILITY / DUPE / SWAP CARS GLITCH WORKAROUND ITS BACK

• Thread starter PbMoneyGlitch
  • Start date
  • Views 21,270
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you explain the merging part please.
It is a timing thing.
Lets assume u are the one duping.
Both of u stand in back of your own avengers
You register as a ceo and send him an invite to your organization
He pulls up his phone and gets ready to accept the invite. Then we walks to back of avenger so he gets the exit alert
He accepts your invite at the same time he accepts alert to walk out of avenger
At the same time he does this, u need to retire. So u need to communicate with each other. If timing was correct, the 2 facilities will be merged and he will be able to drive your cars.

Magmum36

Magmum36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is a timing thing.
Lets assume u are the one duping.
Both of u stand in back of your own avengers
You register as a ceo and send him an invite to your organization
He pulls up his phone and gets ready to accept the invite. Then we walks to back of avenger so he gets the exit alert
He accepts your invite at the same time he accepts alert to walk out of avenger
At the same time he does this, u need to retire. So u need to communicate with each other. If timing was correct, the 2 facilities will be merged and he will be able to drive your cars.
ahh, right i remember this one... its what i used to put a retro in my svw for that dupe glitch...

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you really get anticipated to post this. Some steps are unnecessary and useless and can be removed. I was going to post my Workaround on a separate topic but you posted this early and before I finish my tests so:

Tested on Xbox One

You (duper) need only:
- Facility
- Car to Dupe (doesn't matter what vehicle is)
- Garage with Elegy/Faggio

Your friend (helper) need:
- Facility and Avenger

1 - First of all you stay outside your facility and call an fresh elegy from the garage.
2 - Ask your friend to go inside his facility and his avenger and stay 2-3 feet away from the exit door on the rear of the avenger (in case the cargo door)
3 - You send a CEO invite to him. When he accept the CEO invite he need to run to the cargo door and press A to leave the Avenger by the cargo door.
4 - In the same time as him pressed A to leave he need to say for you to disband the CEO.
5 - If worked he will spawn on the middle of his facility. Then he need to check the rear side of his Avenger if not appear the blue circle to join inside again. If this happened its ok. Then your friend need to get inside and drive any car and park in the middle of the facility. On this time he need to keep pressing LT and RT.
6 - While he keep press LT and RT you get inside on your facility. When you get inside your friend will appear with his car inside on your facility too. So now you only need to get inside on your car to dupe and ask him to leave his car and go to your car position. On this time he need to keep pressed Y and when he open the door you need to leave the car and he will can drive your car inside your facility.
7 - On this time he only need to trap the doors from the car. Important: If your friend (glitched) leave your facility the glitch will be destroyed.
8 - Now check if your character are teleporting to the trapped car when you press Y inside the yellow circle from the facility. Then you press Y+A together in the position that you got teleported and you will appear outside driving an dupe.. Store this dupe on the same garage that you called the elegy/faggio on the last steps.
9 - Repeat 1-8

This steps also will give for you an clean dupe (not dirty) with the max price so isn't necessary use an MOC to undirty it.

Reminder: You can do the glitch to drive and spawn outside with the friend's car or the friend's facility vehicles (tecnically an endless GC2F because you can't save the car/vehicle).. I believe this works too to get the avenger from the friends.

Reminder2: You need to tell for your friend the slot position where you have the elegy for dupe because in his same slot NEED to be empty.

Last edited:
GrafZahl

GrafZahl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant remember if its possible to save the car in a garage instead of MOC. Anyone know? I have a buzzard in my MOC and i dont want to clear it out.

No. I think he means clean plates?
No he means cars/planes in svw:thumbsup:

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you really get anticipated to post this. Some steps are unnecessary and useless and can be removed. I was going to post my Workaround on a separate topic but you posted this early and before I finish my tests so:

Tested on Xbox One

You (duper) need only:
- Facility
- Car to Dupe (doesn't matter what vehicle is)
- Garage with Elegy/Faggio

Your friend (helper) need:
- Facility and Avenger

1 - First of all you stay outside your facility and call an fresh elegy from the garage.
2 - Ask your friend to go inside his facility and his avenger and stay 2-3 feet away from the exit door on the rear of the avenger (in case the cargo door)
3 - You send a CEO invite to him. When he accept the CEO invite he need to run to the cargo door and press A to leave the Avenger by the cargo door.
4 - In the same time as him pressed A to leave he need to say for you to disband the CEO.
5 - If worked he will spawn on the middle of his facility. Then he need to check the rear side of his Avenger if not appear the blue circle to join inside again. If this happened its ok. Then your friend need to get inside and drive any car and park in the middle of the facility. On this time he need to keep pressing LT and RT.
6 - While he keep press LT and RT you get inside on your facility. When you get inside your friend will appear with his car inside on your facility too. So now you only need to get inside on your car to dupe and ask him to leave his car and go to your car position. On this time he need to keep pressed Y and when he open the door you need to leave the car and he will can drive your car inside your facility.
7 - On this time he only need to trap the doors from the car. Important: If your friend (glitched) leave your facility the glitch will be destroyed.
8 - Now check if your character are teleporting to the trapped car when you press Y inside the yellow circle from the facility. Then you press Y+A together in the position that you got teleported and you will appear outside driving an dupe.. Store this dupe on the same garage that you called the elegy/faggio on the last steps.
9 - Repeat 1-8

This steps also will give for you an clean dupe (not dirty) with the max price so isn't necessary use an MOC to undirty it.

Reminder: You can do the glitch to drive and spawn outside with the friend's car or the friend's facility vehicles (tecnically an endless GC2F because you can't save the car/vehicle).. I believe this works too to get the avenger from the friends.

Reminder2: You need to tell for your friend the slot position where you have the elegy for dupe because in his same slot NEED to be empty.
Well. This is different as the op does not have your step 5 and 6. We need clarification if your steps are necessary.
Can this be done using the steps the OP posted?

Plus, u said that you have to start from step 1 again which implies your facilities get unmerged with each dupe . Is that correct?

Last edited:
Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well. This is different as the op does not have your step 5 and 6. We need clarification if your steps are necessary.
Can this be done using the steos the OP posted?

His method will finish in the same result as mine. But in my method you don't need to use a MOC because isn't necessary you undirty an vehicle that is already undirty. Also you don't need to leave and join again in the lobby. It is much faster and simple saving time and makes it more easily for those who don't have money.

Can this be done using the steps the OP posted?

Plus, u said that you have to start from step 1 again which implies your facilities get unmerged with each dupe . Is that correct?

Yeah its correct.. Your friend (helper) keep glitched and can drive in his facility but you can't appear again on the merged facility.. I believe if the friend join again in the car and press LT and RT probably will appear again merged.. This is because I said he got anticipated posting this: I didn't finish my tests yet.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
His method will finish in the same result as mine. But in my method you don't need to use a MOC because isn't necessary you undirty an vehicle that is already undirty. Also you don't need to leave and join again in the lobby. It is much faster and simple saving time and makes it more easily for those who don't have money.
The purpose of the MOC in this glitch is not to clean a car. Its to store it somewhere. The MOC is better because it will spawn right near your facility and u dont have to drive all the way to a garage.
Also, how can your steps be faster if u have to start over from step 1 each time?

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The purpose of the MOC in this glitch is not to clean a car. Its to store it somewhere. The MOC is better because it will spawn right near your facility and u dont have to drive all the way to a garage.
Also, how can your steps be faster if u have to start over from step 1 each time?

Not everyone has a MOC available to use .. Some people don't have an MOC or have vehicles they don't want to remove (SV or aircrafts) .. Repeating again: I did not finish 100% my tests to see if it is possible to become massive or not. That's why I decided to post here. But it is almost certain that if it repeats the LT + RT step the merge returns .. Everything works based on tests.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well. If his method works, im not sure its a good idea to get everyone all confused with adding a lot of extra steps.

So
Not everyone has a MOC available to use .. Some people don't have an MOC or have vehicles they don't want to remove (SV or aircrafts) .. Repeating again: I did not finish 100% my tests to see if it is possible to become massive or not. That's why I decided to post here. But it is almost certain that if it repeats the LT + RT step the merge returns .. Everything works based on tests.
So u are posting untested ideas?

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well. If his method works, im not sure its a good idea to get everyone all confused with adding a lot of extra steps.

So

So u are posting untested ideas?

I posted an working glitch but not massive like you asked me about and I replied to you.. Finish as the same way but you need to repeat all the steps to get another dupe. When you asked about transform my way as an massive way I said that need tests for it. Was I clear now or not?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I posted an working glitch but not massive like you asked me about and I replied to you.. Finish as the same way but you need to repeat all the steps to get another dupe. When you asked about transform my way as an massive way I said that need tests for it. Was I clear now or not?
What does the word massive mean? U mean merged?

Earni

Earni

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe start a separate thread for the other method.
There's a lot of different steps.

Mods might delete it but just message them and assure them it's 2 different glitches, which it is.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe start a separate thread for the other method.
There's a lot of different steps.

Mods might delete it but just message them and assure them it's 2 different glitches, which it is.
I agree. But im not a mod any more. It is based on same game mechanics but significantly different steps.

Shift YTBR

Shift YTBR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What does the word massive mean? U mean merged?

For get an massive glitch (without repeat all the steps again) you need to get merged again so yeah.. Im talking about get merged again to get another dupe and keep duping massive cars without do all again.

If you prefer that I post this on another thread I can do that no problems... But for me I can't see that as another glitch and yeah as an alternative method

J

jakabzon

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi!

I have Amored Boxville in Facility (slot2) first character, and Elegys (slot 1,2,3) second character.
How to save the Armored boxville my second character? My second character in Armored Boxville slot is Elegy.

Sorry im bad for English...

Top Bottom
Login
Register