DaddyCool NL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Founder: air7 (member of my community)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvRfzSJEckZzxr9VoPmtX-g

This is a 2 Player methode Money Drop.
10K/1min or 600K/1hour
But this can be done with more players who also get money.

Requirement: only 1 friend and noting else.

Go and find a annihilator helicopter.
You and your friend go in passive.
The friend is the pilot, together you go on the roof of the arena (see movie for the correct spot)
The friend (pilot) holds his left analog stick pointing left (can use a rubberband)
You go and stand in the sweetspot (this spot is the only thing that's hard to predict)
Open options /crews /leaderboard / view members / and scroll up through the list.
Iff you don't get money just move around a bit until you do get the money.
Now you and your friend can put a rubberband around your joysticks, connect them on the power cable and go afk.
This glitch can be done with more people, just stand near each other on the roof in passive.
Just find the spot and there you go.

Here is my video, it's a Dutch serie about a poor guy who like to get some money.
I put subs underneath it, you get the picture
Please credit the founder and a link to his yt channel would be appreciated.
Greetz DaddyCool

Last edited:
DutchGlitchGamer

DutchGlitchGamer

Reaction score
Sin$
*It's not like the airport glitches from lester* you don't get a rifun. By killing the crew members you get money *they fall through the rotor blades* which those there sneks on the ground therefore you do not get money wipe. Unlimited people can catch money next to the heli, because you catch your own money as you scroll through the list.

Ehrmantraut

Ehrmantraut

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im in the spot shown in video, looking at the bridge but still there ain't dropping no bodies or cash on the rotor. Any help?

EDIT:

Very important >> LEFT JOYSTICK ON PILOT CONTROLLER <<
Thought about deleting this, but leaving my comment here for others :smile:

Last edited:
A

Appleby

Reaction score
Sin$
Can the pilot be the person collecting the money? That way the person making the money fall can stay in the sweet spot and pilot just gets in and out of helicopter every minute

Top Bottom
Login
Register