What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Patched 2 Person - Invisible Avenger

C

CountryMudz123

Reaction score
Sin$
PS: Was only Tested on PS4 Most Likely Works on all though.

Well i was just Foolin Round and My friend invited me to his bunker so may work with other invites but not sure yet.
I joined as i Drove out with avener and only saw myself avenger invisible people couldnt see me either just radar icon (No lockons either)

Steps:
Friend In Bunker - Sends you and invite to join it
You - Sit in driver seat of avenger *Accept Invite to Bunker and instant Hold Right Trigger Down to drive out

VIDEO:
PS:This Glitch Is Finicky Timing Is Very Weird.

Edit: Driver Leaving Driver Seat to Enter Hold Does End Glitch aswell as if you Hop out of the avenger you cannot re enter you have to return it request it and return it again because itll be invisible inside your Facility.**

BOOM INVIS AVENGER:smile:

Last edited:
STRIKE420

STRIKE420

F*ck Your Clout
Reaction score
Sin$
PS: Was only Tested on PS4 Most Likely Works on all though.

Well i was just Foolin Round and My friend invited me to his bunker so may work with other invites but not sure yet.
I joined as i Drove out with avener and only saw myself avenger invisible people couldnt see me either just radar icon (No lockons either)

Steps:
Friend In Bunker - Sends you and invite to join it
You - Sit in driver seat of avenger *Accept Invite to Bunker and instant Hold Right Trigger Down to drive out

BOOM INVIS AVENGER:smile:
The pilot cannot go into the hold, loses glitch.

Top Bottom
Login
Register