Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

2 OutSkirts Glitches

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Jake007g, Feb 1, 2009 with 12 replies and 1,972 views.

1. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=b3fSCLAYsz0&fmt=18]YouTube - Call of Duty : World At War - 2 OutSkirts Bounces[/ame]

Video by rB. Tell me what you think of the editing as well please.

:thumbup:

• Like Like x 3
  2. alex148

alex148 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    That's well good.

Editing is mint

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I've seen the second one many many times. But that first one is nasty dude! Thats massive! I wish I could strafe like you guys.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ixx jr xxi

ixx jr xxi Newbie

Ratings:
    Is it in the strafe that makes you bounce? Does it matter where you land on the tank? I keep gettin baby bounces off it.:mad:

5. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Strafing gets the angle more precise to make it a (slight) bit easier to bounce. It also increases the speed of your jump (So you can bounce higher), and gets you further in the jump. You need to hit either the side of the tank, or around the two brown squares i land on in the middle of the tank (Behind the turret-y bit) Baby bounces generally mean your doing it pretty much right, just try strafing at the tank more. Also make sure you are using a brown/white tank for big bounces. Hope i helped ! :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  6. wereZ

wereZ Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Could you guys make a reallly in dpeth tut, like showing the controller while you do it, and the exact points you should jump/hit the tanks etc.

you guys are awesome.

• Like Like x 1
  7. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Ill try and sort out a strafe jumping/rocket jumping/rocket strafing/bouncing video or something like that. It will be recorded on CoD4 and WaW though

8. DeathFromTurds

DeathFromTurds Enthusiast

Ratings:
  9. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Word that would be so nice, I'll help you out if you would like?

10. OP
    Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Yeah why not. I wont be making it until this weekend though. Are you on my friends list ?

11. Kevin Caution

Kevin Caution Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yes I am. I don't have school on friday. Then I have the weekend and I will be on. So if you want I can help you out if you would like. Just send me an invite. S0M30N35 M0M

• Like Like x 1
  12. I xGuruPitkax I

I xGuruPitkax I Newbie

Ratings:
    hey im too lethal can u show me how to actually bounce on the tanks
    my gamertag for xbl is Ix GuruPitkax I
    thanks man

13. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks man, thats well good :biggrin: strafe jumping is hard to get used to but ill give this glitch and the other one a go :biggrin: