Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

2 *New* Ways Under Seelow (AFTER PATCH)

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WaW Glitches' started by Jake007g, Jan 23, 2009 with 25 replies and 6,311 views.

1. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    [ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4LdB0XZb_gg"]YouTube - Call of Duty 5 (World at War) Glitches and Tricks - 2 New Ways Under Seelow After Patch[/ame]

Found by TeamLX3, and video by TeamLX3.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Doofusmad21

Doofusmad21 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ahhhh thank you so much for this :biggrin: ive been looking around for another way under this map...but have failed :mad:

but, now i can get under, thankyouuu :thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Eon89

Eon89 Getting There

Ratings:
    I have still not mastered this, I hope someone finds a way that is only a couple jumps like last time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eggbom8

eggbom8 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol the first one i've found :smile:
    nice vid anyway

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thorlax402

Thorlax402 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Tried both of these for a while and haven't gotten either to work yet, but looks pretty good. Hopefully I'll get it down soon enough.

Thanks for sharing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Iconic

Iconic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    nice vid man

• Like Like x 1
  7. oapy123

oapy123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i got the second one to work but not the first...

• Like Like x 1
  8. therooke

therooke Getting There

Ratings:
    didnt know the first, ill give er a go thanks

• Like Like x 1
  9. DaLoneGiraffe

DaLoneGiraffe Newbie

Ratings:
    Wow they already found not 1 but 2 new ways out of the map haha so much for patching the glitches

• Like Like x 1
  10. titonx

titonx Newbie

Ratings:
    there is 5 ways under seelow after patch. Lx3 livegamer x and jimmy23lou asked me for permission to post they 2 i showed them i agreed as long as they give me credit which they didn't but as you can see im in the video. Im doing my research on which sites i feel like posting to from now on seems like you can't trust anybody. i will record the other 3 ways under when i get time.

11. Comrade

Comrade Sit Nomine Digna Retired

Ratings:
  12. syedaziz

syedaziz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    hi guys i know this work because i did it the first time i tried it (first one) but i cant seem to do it now can someo ne help me add me my gamer tag is: snipemaass diga

13. laserbomb

laserbomb Newbie

Ratings:
    I tried the second one but it wont work how do you do it???:?

14. brian6592

brian6592 Newbie

Ratings:
    i know a good way to explain the first way. i can get in in about 10 seconds. one of my friends cant seem to get in that way and he found another entrance just next to it. i have been trying the second way for a while now and still have had no luck. if u need some help message me on xbl gamertag is brian6592

15. syedaziz

syedaziz Enthusiast

Ratings:

hey um im so lethal or doofus can u help me on the seelow glithc i added you my name is: snipemaass diga

thnks

hey add me and show me plz i dont know how to do it i have done it once but never again just a fluke so can u plz help me my gamertag is: snipemaass diga

16. evilandy0

evilandy0 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Doesn't seem to work for me.

17. DMPM

DMPM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    thanks, will try this now

18. Captain_Greenbeard

Captain_Greenbeard Getting There

Ratings:
    thanks lethal, will give this a try was actually trying this myself the other day just to the right though just testing bits out myself, I knew there must be a way over there as i kept landing halfway up the rock!

19. playafolife6

playafolife6 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did the second one but the first.... Lethal i sent u a request accept so i can help

20. ODOGG

ODOGG Newbie

Ratings:
    Cant seem to get any of them? i can still get in the old way but it takes a while and i really have to wiggle to get through (and i use a rocket launcher):thumbup: