What's new

Patched 2 *New* Ways Under Seelow (AFTER PATCH)

• Thread starter Jake007g
  • Start date
  • Views 6,803
J

Jake007g

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4LdB0XZb_gg"]YouTube - Call of Duty 5 (World at War) Glitches and Tricks - 2 New Ways Under Seelow After Patch[/ame]

Found by TeamLX3, and video by TeamLX3.

D

Doofusmad21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahhhh thank you so much for this :biggrin: ive been looking around for another way under this map...but have failed :mad:

but, now i can get under, thankyouuu :thumbup:

E

Eon89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have still not mastered this, I hope someone finds a way that is only a couple jumps like last time.

T

Thorlax402

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried both of these for a while and haven't gotten either to work yet, but looks pretty good. Hopefully I'll get it down soon enough.

Thanks for sharing.

D

DaLoneGiraffe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow they already found not 1 but 2 new ways out of the map haha so much for patching the glitches

T

titonx

Reaction score
Sin$
there is 5 ways under seelow after patch. Lx3 livegamer x and jimmy23lou asked me for permission to post they 2 i showed them i agreed as long as they give me credit which they didn't but as you can see im in the video. Im doing my research on which sites i feel like posting to from now on seems like you can't trust anybody. i will record the other 3 ways under when i get time.

S

syedaziz

Reaction score
Sin$
hi guys i know this work because i did it the first time i tried it (first one) but i cant seem to do it now can someo ne help me add me my gamer tag is: snipemaass diga

B

brian6592

Reaction score
Sin$
i know a good way to explain the first way. i can get in in about 10 seconds. one of my friends cant seem to get in that way and he found another entrance just next to it. i have been trying the second way for a while now and still have had no luck. if u need some help message me on xbl gamertag is brian6592

S

syedaziz

Reaction score
Sin$
Doofusmad21 said:
Ahhhh thank you so much for this :biggrin: ive been looking around for another way under this map...but have failed :mad:

but, now i can get under, thankyouuu :thumbup:

hey um im so lethal or doofus can u help me on the seelow glithc i added you my name is: snipemaass diga

thnks

hey add me and show me plz i dont know how to do it i have done it once but never again just a fluke so can u plz help me my gamertag is: snipemaass diga

C

Captain_Greenbeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thanks lethal, will give this a try was actually trying this myself the other day just to the right though just testing bits out myself, I knew there must be a way over there as i kept landing halfway up the rock!

P

playafolife6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did the second one but the first.... Lethal i sent u a request accept so i can help

O

ODOGG

Reaction score
Sin$
Cant seem to get any of them? i can still get in the old way but it takes a while and i really have to wiggle to get through (and i use a rocket launcher):thumbup:

Top Bottom
Login
Register