2 modded mlg type maps

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by Ghost Sarge, Nov 13, 2008 with 7 replies and 1,930 views.

1. Ghost Sarge

Ghost Sarge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i currently cant make a link for download cause my hardrive broke and im working on getting the maps back [ill post a link to maps asap]and i suggest trying to watch this in high quality by goin to youtube.

:thumbdown: link: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGUofJbQNQQ"]YouTube - Awesome Halo 3 mods[/ame]

2. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    I've played the first one before, its pretty good, it premotes camping though:thumbdown:

The 2nd one doesnt look bad, it kind of plain though

Also these are nothing like MLG maps

3. OP
    Ghost Sarge

Ghost Sarge Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i made them both and if you ask me the second one is uber.:tongue: and the first one i created for gameplay change [a test i did to see how it would affect gameplay and camping is not rly an issue because there is more than one way to get in each spot].

4. Kamikazi Kat

Kamikazi Kat Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For both maps, before you link to download them, please add spawns and weapons to each map. The maps look cool, but they won't be fun unless they have spawns, weapons and the like. I saw a few on each map, but they were mostly just power weapons such as the sniper rifle. Put a variety of weapons on the map, make it playable. Don't expect people to forge the map or anything like that, because saving over it deletes the mods.

I know I may sound annoying saying this about nearly every modded map, but thats because its true. Without spawns, weapons and stuff that make the map playable and fun, its really nothing more then a map to walk around on and go "cool look at the modzzzzzz!"

5. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    whats the tag for all the stuff on the second map?

6. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Under Mach, Foundry_door b

7. 360nxe1985

360nxe1985 Newbie

Ratings:
  8. dschu012

dschu012 Member

Ratings:
    Can't really say that they are MLG. Making a level less open by adding shield doors does not seem like a MLG type thing.