What's new

Patched 2 FUN Glitches on GTA 5 Online

KKDominate101

KKDominate101

Reaction score
Sin$
Wassup members of Se7ensins, in this thread I have two fun glitches in GTA 5 Online. These glitches work on PS4 and Xbox One. But I'm not really sure if it works for PS3 and Xbox 360. If you are willing to confirm, comment below.

Float/Hovering Truck:
1. Get a Mule (Truck)
2. Go to this location:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPaWYyM2uEHveM9dnG1b1W1Yc8xpgypI4ewjt2T
3. Ram the truck on the wall were there is the electrical point, then the truck will float or hover

Sliding Character:
1. Go to a subway stop
2. Go to the last carrage
3. Press R1 (lean on the wall of the train)
4. Pull out your gun and aim down
5. Wait for the train to move then let go from aiming
6. Now you'll be sliding

I do not own any of these glitches. List the founders so they could be linked in the thread.
I also have a video, for everyone that prefers a video tutorial. (Please don't click on the video if you are going to hate. I'm only linking a video, so it could be easier for others.
Video:
Enjoy! - KKDominate

Last edited:
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Wassup members of Se7ensins, in this thread I have two fun glitches in GTA 5 Online.

Float/Hovering Truck:
1. Get a Mule (Truck)
2. Go to this location:
https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPaWYyM2uEHveM9dnG1b1W1Yc8xpgypI4ewjt2T
3. Ram the truck on the wall were there is the electrical point, then the truck will float or hover

Sliding Character:
1. Go to a subway stop
2. Go to the last carrage
3. Press R1 (lean on the wall of the train)
4. Pull out your gun and aim down
5. Wait for the train to move then let go from aiming
6. Now you'll be sliding

I do not own any of these glitches. List the founders so they could be linked in the thread.
I also have a video, for everyone that prefers a video tutorial. (Please don't click on the video if you are going to hate. I'm only linking a video, so it could be easier for others.
Video:
Enjoy! - KKDominate

Not hating but there is a search function here, you should search the threads using thst search function before you post. You should also read the posting guidelines which asks that you list the platform it works on (xone, ps4, etc).

Train already posted here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/fly-mid-air-glitch.1388132/#post-11190705
And the mule one is posted already as well. I'm not searching for that one.

Thanks for the effort though.

KKDominate101

KKDominate101

Reaction score
Sin$
Not hating but there is a search function here, you should search the threads using thst search function before you post. You should also read the posting guidelines which asks that you list the platform it works on (xone, ps4, etc).

Train already posted here:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/fly-mid-air-glitch.1388132/#post-11190705
And the mule one is posted already as well. I'm not searching for that one.

Thanks for the effort though.
Thanks for the respectful comment. Yeah, I'll edit the thread so it lists it works on the consoles. BTW, do I delete the thread since its already been posted?

ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the respectful comment. Yeah, I'll edit the thread so it lists it works on the consoles. BTW, do I delete the thread since its already been posted?
I am somewhat new to posting myself so I dont know. If you can delete it then probably yes do that, if not I'm sure the mods will remove it or something. I just saw the threads from the mods that explain how to post and what would annoy them so I tried to follow that. I posted a few things today in a couple existing threads and I hope I did it right. I'm no pro here lol, just know that the mods have a lot on their plates and I personally dont want to make any more work for them or annoy them so I tried to follow the guidelines. Your post was very nicely formatted otherwise. Thanks again for sharing though. Keep em coming! ☺

Top Bottom
Login
Register