2 achivements 1 month offer

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by Jersey360, Dec 26, 2008 with 13 replies and 379 views.

1. Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i need a account with meatflag and guardian achivement 1 month reward pm me

2. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    Don't trust him he wont give you the 1 month. I already got him 600GS for Gears 2 and he never gave me the 3 month he promised.

3. OP
    Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    u didnt get me **** dude u said u would i did it on my own i downloaded a account

4. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    That's funny. If you could do it by yourself why are you posting like 5 times in every section asking for the Gears glitches? I got you those achievements and your just lying so you can get someone to do it for you for free. GOOD LUCK BUDDY!

[Click here to view the link]

Made me waste 1hr of my life.

5. OP
    Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah bcause i couldnt find a account until now and i used my friends for some u said u did and when i got the account there was none on there:thumbup:good try tho

6. MoRa

MoRa Banned

Ratings:
    Nice lie, good luck trying to get the achievements.

7. OP
    Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yea if u say so and they are easy to get

8. Who is this

Who is this Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Seriously, next time you post do not false advertise. If you say there will be a pot full of gold at the end of the rainbow, don't turn around and say you're colorblind like the dog and say, "What Rainbow?"

People would've gladly glitched you the achievements for free.

• Like Like x 1
  9. OP
    Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    first of all u just joined to get **** like that secound he didnt

10. irishDUB

irishDUB Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Wait you mean i better not give him One of my SPG accounts as he wont give the month....

11. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:

Who is this may of only just joined but i truest the guy he did my gow2 dummy account in the space of 20mins plus still helped me out when i was having problems spg them over.
    so with the amount of people he's helped with the spg that 100% cancels out the fact thats hes only just joined!
    ive only just joined also but been reading the forums for some time does this mean im as bad?you donated yet or gone prem? i rest my case dont try an insualt people because they havent been here long until you know for sure if he's a leecher inwhich he isnt.

12. OP
    Jersey360

Jersey360 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ^ u should start posting instead of reading and yea i been premium several times

13. TehPhelix

TehPhelix Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I'll do the achievements for you for free, I won't waste my time putting it on another account and to be honest I don't trust giving you mine. However if you want them that badly give them to me one night and it will be done in 20 minutes. You don't have to give me one month, even though from the posts in this thread I doubt you would, all I want is for all of you to shutup and get along. It's the internet, no matter what you do all it is is words and nothing more. Some guy in California couldn't give 2 shiz about what somebody in New York said about him over the internet.

14. PURPL3 H4ZE

PURPL3 H4ZE Getting There

Ratings:
    i do post i joined officaly this month and been trying to help people with the spg as other's ie Who is this has done with me!
    so like you said "u should start posting instead of reading" YOU SHOULD START DONATING AN LESS LEECHING! i couldn't give a flying **** if you've prem b4 ive lost my job made redundant but still mange a year's sub so run along troll

100% agree with every thing you said