Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
oijsbOQ.jpg
FOG
The first map, “Fog,” is a small to medium sized map set alongside the banks of a murky lake. Every area within “Fog” is a chilling homage to classic horror films, from an eerie campsite, flickering TVs, torture chamber, and seemingly abandoned structures as players try to unlock the map’s dark secret. If a player happens to find and complete a specific Field Order, they become the embodiment of evil and don the persona of one of cinema’s most iconic horror characters, Michael Myers. Additionally, the entire soundscape changes to the eerily familiar Halloween Theme music so other players know to run for their lives.​
BAYVIEW
Next is “BayView,” a close-quarters map set on a coastal Californian boardwalk packed with seaside gift stores and an aquarium, offering players fast-paced run-and-gun matches. Players must also be wary of the deadly artillery strike enemies can call-in from a Naval Destroyer anchored just offshore​
CONTAINMENT
The third map “Containment,” transports players to a war-torn Mexican village, where the battle rages along both banks of the dried out riverbed. The action in this compact map centers on the remains of a small bridge holding a hi-jacked truck filled with leaking radioactive material. Surrounded by a myriad of abandoned bars, cafes, a church and a pool hall, “Containment” also features elevated rooftop vantage points for players who prefer longer-range engagements.​
IGNITION
Onslaught’s fourth map “Ignition,” launches players into an aging Florida space launch facility. Inspired by “Scrapyard” – the fan-favorite multiplayer map from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2, reimagined with dynamic gameplay elements – “Ignition” packs plenty of action both above and below ground amongst abandoned warehouses, flame trenches, and a massive transport crawler. As if rockets crash-landing into the map weren’t enough, the close-quarters combat is further complicated via two separate rocket test engines sites that opposing forces can trigger, sending massive fireballs into the already intense firefights, and the failed launch of a massive rocket has a dramatic effect on the combat.​
WEAPON DLC
Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught also arms players with a deadly new addition to the Call of Duty: Ghosts’ weapons arsenal with the “Maverick,” a dual-purpose Assault Rifle or Sniper Rifle that players can choose how to use depending on their tactical needs – a first for Call of Duty. Outfitted with a lightweight wood stock this weapon can be selected in either the Assault or the Sniper Rifle class. As an Assault Rifle the weapon’s fire rate becomes fully-automatic with high damage at a decent range, and as a Sniper Rifle the “Maverick” sports an advanced scope and a semi-auto rate of fire.​
EXTINCTION DLC
Included in Call of Duty: Ghosts’ initial DLC Pack is the first installment in Extinction’s four-part episodic narrative, “Episode 1: Nightfall.” Introducing a narrative driven by two new characters, and featuring two all-new alien species and an exclusive weapon, “Episode 1: Nightfall” is a fast and frenetic, action-packed continuation of the original Extinction experience in Call of Duty: Ghosts. Set in a remote facility hidden deep within the Alaskan wilderness, the shadowy Nightfall Program has been researching the origins of the newly revealed alien threat. A small recon team of elite soldiers must infiltrate the site to retrieve intel and exterminate the hordes of savage creatures, and along the way uncover a three-story tall terror unlike anything they’ve faced before.​
What's Included?
4 Multiplayer Maps​
1 Multiplayer Weapon "AR /w Sniper attachment"​
1 Episode of Extinction Node​
When does this Map pack come out?
January 28th for Xbox Members and if the same as before a month later for PS3/PS4/PC​
How Much will it cost?
Free for Season Pass owners and around £15/$20​

.​

Last edited:
Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher

In lulz we trust
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it that every "leaked DLC" since the Peacekeeper came along seems to have a DLC gun put "into to" it?

Mega Xis

Mega Xis

Wᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't the DLC gun say Marksman Rifle? (Doesn't AR + Sniper = marksman rifle?)

Mr Prestige

Mr Prestige

Contributor
Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Shouldn't the DLC gun say Marksman Rifle? (Doesn't AR + Sniper = marksman rifle?)

Maybe its a fully auto AR and than it has a select fire mode that turns it into a bolt action sniper?

BTW Zarky_ Zarky_ the map pack is rumored to release on Jan 28th

Shinen Ryu

Shinen Ryu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks great, I'm more interested in the weapon though. I wonder if it's two weapons, or like someone else said and has a bolt action attachment

Beazt

Beazt

Programmer Mr. Nice Guy Glitcher
Reaction score
Sin$
Why is it that every "leaked DLC" since the Peacekeeper came along seems to have a DLC gun put "into to" it?

I have no source, so you just gotta belive me here - but I'm pretty sure that IW said that they would have DLC guns with the map packs.

EDIT: Charlie intel found source
With the Season Pass, you’ll get 4 downloadable content packs – ONSLAUGHT, DEVASTATION, INVASION, and NEMESIS – providing brand new multiplayer maps, bonus weapons, and a unique 4-part episodic Extinction experience.

http://www.charlieintel.com/2013/12...eapons-4-part-episodic-extinction-experience/

Man of Mystery

Man of Mystery

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The gun looks like a carbine rifle just a little more beefed up

Holy Jesus

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Contest Sponsor Grammar Nazi Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
The maps that came with the game are as if someone whipped them up in 5 minutes. I wouldn't be buying this DLC until a fair few people have had their word about it.

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The "Fog" map is confirmed. But not 100% if its called Fog. The picture was in the Season pass trailer.

RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
This is 100% legit the poster was just put up today @ my local gamestop.

D

Doublestandard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
they should first fix the spawn points. ****ing IW always screws the spawns.

D

Doublestandard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only way they'd priortise the truly broken things with the game is if they could charge for the patch!
It's bulls***. I litterally spawn at the same place and sometimes the person just spawns in front of me and I feel like its just unfair.

D

DontNukeMeBro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's bulls***. I litterally spawn at the same place and sometimes the person just spawns in front of me and I feel like its just unfair.

Trust me buddy I know bulls***! a few clips I've uploaded just to show friends:
some of the worst spawns.

What you know bout focus bro?

What you know bout bullets round corners bro?

Top Bottom
Login
Register