• Thread starter Th3-Chronikk
  • Start date
  • Views 176
Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
I made my first commentary, the capture device i used was cheap. But i am getting an HD PVR for christmas i'm just trying to get going with the commentary's before then. When i have my PVR videos will be posted at the least weekly. Please go check it out and give me your opinion. And yes i know it's bad quality!

Slicerwolf

Slicerwolf

Machinima Affiliate
Reaction score
I made my first commentary, the capture device i used was cheap. But i am getting an HD PVR for christmas i'm just trying to get going with the commentary's before then. When i have my PVR videos will be posted at the least weekly. Please go check it out and give me your opinion. And yes i know it's bad quality!
Thumbnail is low quality, no need for the intro, get rid of the black bars on the side, and finally, you could really use better quality, rather than that potato.

Th3-Chronikk

Th3-Chronikk

Hacker Of All Game Systems
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Thumbnail is low quality, no need for the intro, get rid of the black bars on the side, and finally, you could really use better quality, rather than that potato.
The intro is staying and if you read what else i posted with it it says that i am getting an HD PVR in the next few weeks

Slicerwolf

Slicerwolf

Machinima Affiliate
Reaction score
The intro is staying and if you read what else i posted with it it says that i am getting an HD PVR in the next few weeks
I did, but still I don't think its even worth posting with that low quality.

Top Bottom