• Start date
  • Views 550
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Okay I have 1,000,000 coins, any good BPL teams that I could make so I could dominate anyway in my way?

B

Bongmantv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh come on, it can't be that hard to make a team with 1mill. The amount of topics I have seen on this is now officially ridiculas.

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dude, there is a thread for team improvements?! Why are you posting here? We don't care how much money you have so stop trying to show off, there is people Much wealthier on here, they just don't boast.

X

xiModxClanx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rooney, RVP
Bale, Modric, Van der Vaart, IF Walcott
Evra, Ferdinand, Vidic, IF Johnson
Czech

C

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Wow, at least there was one nice chap on this site that could do what I asked instead of just hating like **** as usual.

Thanks,
xiModxClanx

Dude, there is a thread for team improvements?! Why are you posting here? We don't care how much money you have so stop trying to show off, there is people Much wealthier on here, they just don't boast.
Boast? I was asking for a team? Douche.

Z

z Fudge x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look i wouldnt ask for someone else to build you a team with 1 mill. have fun with it be creative dont just copy names from a website wheres the fun in that. just my thoughts

M

Mythic IV

Contributor
Reaction score
Look i wouldnt ask for someone else to build you a team with 1 mill. have fun with it be creative dont just copy names from a website wheres the fun in that. just my thoughts

hit the nail on the head

what is the actual point in playing ultimate team with someone elses team, loads of people (including me) would love to have a million coins to play around with and you're here asking other people to build you a team?

:? :? :?

K

KrepzY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, at least there was one nice chap on this site that could do what I asked instead of just hating like **** as usual.

Thanks,
xiModxClanx

Boast? I was asking for a team? Douche.

Yeah, boast. You made a thread so everyone would see naming it '1M Team' so everyone would see you have 1M Coins. Why not just post in team improvement thread?

H

HollowManWest

Getting There
Reaction score
Cech
IF Johnson Vidic David Luiz Cole
IF Lucas
IF Walcott - Young
Gerrard
Aguero - IF Suarez

C

Clowry

Victoria Justice <3
Reaction score
Yeah, boast. You made a thread so everyone would see naming it '1M Team' so everyone would see you have 1M Coins. Why not just post in team improvement thread?
No I made a thread because I haven't played UT in months..

M

Matt

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Surely if you can make 1M you can make a team.

(Didn't post one because HollowMan's is good enough).

M

MrFifaxD

Reaction score
Well maybe if you didn't make pointless idiotic threads they wouldn't flame you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom