What's new

Discovery 1M$ for 10 daily objetives exploit

M

MatiasTheArgento

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, english isn't my languaje so sorry for that, hope you can understand me...i will do my best trying to explain my discovery. Lets begin...

I am a PC user

Also myy PC it's connected to internet via my cellphone using wifi, and plugged trough USB to my conputer. That should help to mess up connection.
So, i've completed 9 objetives in the past 3 days normally (3 daily objetives each day), until yesterday, when my internet connection started to fail: i have a decent download speed, but a terrible upload speed. something like 40 to 50 Mbps Download, and 0,1Mbps Upload...

JXUrtn.png

potato internet

So, ive completed the objetive number 10 today (it takes ages to load the game, but still, i can play gta online anyway) and they gave me the $1M reward....
JXUPMG.jpg

7M in the bank, second try doing the glitch...i took this image right before doing it a third time

JXUiPf.jpg

a new set of objetives to complete...

With this internet problem, the game can't save my progress, so everytime i want to leave online, a warning appears telling me that if i leave the game, my progress will be lost, but anyway, i closed the game going first to story mode, and then close the game normally.

To my surprise, when i opened Gta Online again, the game gives me a new set of ojetives to complete, plus a little message telling me to complete 10 objetives to recieve a 1M reward..... BUT THE MONEY THEY GAVE ME IN THE LAST SESSION IT'S STILL THERE!....so i proceed to complete my 10 daily objetive again, and i recieved the million a second time!!!

JXUZS2.jpg

profit!
i closed the online going to story mode, cancel the alert of losing progress because the connection failure with the Rockstar cloud save....close the game, opened again, complete the last objetive again, reward, and again, and again, and again....i recieve the price every time i open the game!

JXUbA7.jpg

JXgHMb.png

JXgTKv.png

more profit!

yes, its terrible english, sorry for that...

maybe if you can mess up your internet connection to a point where your upload speed its horrendous, you can do this. exploit too.

Last edited:
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha...
You know I just noticed something wonky going on with daily objectives this morning.
When I went to check what today’s tasks were I already had an objective checked off for participate in a contact mission when I hadn’t done anything at all.
Nice observation thanks for posting.
I will be sure to exploit this to the best of my ability!

S

spamdie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It might of had to do with Rockstar's profile server going haywire a day or so ago. I was having trouble loading profiles and it saving progress with even a good connection on PS4. So it might of been a situational thing that you ran across and got it to work.

T

tinmankxk

Reaction score
Sin$
On PC, just for giggles I tried closing the game through task manager after getting the 1mil. The 1 mil stuck, Daily Objectives were reset, and I was able to get the reward a second time. It didn't let me claim it a third time, but I haven't bothered to try again since then.
Maybe this information is useful to some.

Impotent_rage420

Impotent_rage420

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
To bad it doesnt work 4 the 28 days in a row award I did the objectives for 22 days then on the 23rd day my progress was reset I was so mad I broke my remote

Top Bottom
Login
Register