187 Modz, Commander187

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Downloads' started by 187Modz, Jul 6, 2009 with 9 replies and 3,018 views.

1. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have just finished making a modded map on each of the maps, ill post them tommorow aswell as screenshots :smile:

* EDIT * NOOOOOO my xbox broke as i was turning it on to post links! E74 error!

IF admins want to close this then yay, cause i wont be able to post maps for a while now........

2. Cbnft2

Cbnft2 Newbie

Ratings:
    sorry 'bout ur xbox. it was a nice effort
    :smile:

3. Syaxe

Syaxe Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. OP
    187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    that is what i said when i got my xbox back and found out bungie had banned my fileshare, so even if i wanted to post these maps which i do i can't

5. HunterKllr

HunterKllr Newbie

Ratings:
    wow there is peeps i know that mod maps so badly is look way way differnt.. like a modded map looked like it was a remake of the campaign mission called the ark....
    no its not the mythic map acks there putting those for osdts on a seperate cd as a bungie employee has told me many times b4... he has em and showed to me and they look stupud!!!!!!!!! :cursing:
    heretic is ****ing remake of halo2 map and citadel is a remake of the ark and the longshore map idk i didnt want ot see after the first 2....

i mean they mod it badly.. is look like ****z lol... it is water that look cheap cuz its form and iys not water... its all dumb.... never mnd just delted that last one and this one... :cursing:

6. OP
    187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:

wtf are you on about? what has this got to do with it?

7. HunterKllr

HunterKllr Newbie

Ratings:
    i dunno i posted random thingy cuz i was sleepy... sorry if i flamed anybody....

:S:.(

8. OP
    187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    you didnt flame anyone

9. TheMuffinManXD

TheMuffinManXD Newbie

Ratings:
  10. OP
    187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast