• Thread starter arnellll
  • Start date
  • Views 412
arnellll

arnellll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 controllers is a must. It'll be 9 main accounts and your guest. Making it a full 18. Mic is gonna be a must and will need to listen to me. If you want in, message me through kik (imarnelll) or private message me through here and I'll only invite if you send me a message through there in the format listed below. FIRST 9 people will get an invite and I won't be invite anybody who posts on here

Gt;
Must be master prestige so tell me your level
And tell me if you have the requirements needed.
Age;

Last edited:
arnellll

arnellll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2 controllers is a must. It'll be 9 main accounts and your guest. Making it a full 18. Mic is gonna be a must and will need to listen to me. If you want in, message me through kik (imarnelll) or private message me through here and I'll only invite if you send me a message through there in the format listed below. FIRST 9 people will get an invite and I won't be invite anybody who posts on here

Gt;
Must be master prestige so tell me your level
And tell me if you have the requirements needed.
Age;
Bump

arnellll

arnellll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I AM CURRENTLY AT 4 spots. Need 5 more. Either kik me or pm. If you're not over level 55 prestige 10. You won't get in so don't message me unless your master.

X

XG OldSpice

Reaction score
Sin$
I AM CURRENTLY AT 4 spots. Need 5 more. Either kik me or pm. If you're not over level 55 prestige 10. You won't get in so don't message me unless your master.
im prestige 10 lvl 16 pls inv itsjinxify

Top Bottom
Login
Register