What's new

Solved 17511 to 17526 error flashing nand

H

Hacker

✬ RGH Support ✬
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never once had a problem so bad I couldn't find a fox for it myself but i am truly stumped.

I've been out of modding for some months now, I'm trying to update my dash from 17511 to 17526, however every time i try to use a nand flasher and launch default.xex (from the nand flasher) it freezes my console, puts me back to the dashboard and gives me an error.

before somebody comments on the irony of this, I know... i used to help people out with RGHs but honestly I've never had a problem using a nand tool, and I've never seen this issue anywhere else in my time. It's probably something really obvious I've just forgot to do go be honest.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never once had a problem so bad I couldn't find a fox for it myself but i am truly stumped.

I've been out of modding for some months now, I'm trying to update my dash from 17511 to 17526, however every time i try to use a nand flasher and launch default.xex (from the nand flasher) it freezes my console, puts me back to the dashboard and gives me an error.

before somebody comments on the irony of this, I know... i used to help people out with RGHs but honestly I've never had a problem using a nand tool, and I've never seen this issue anywhere else in my time. It's probably something really obvious I've just forgot to do go be honest.
What motherboard we working with?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Then you'd be better of just doing it all from Xell.

Do this:
  1. Hook an Ethernet Cable to the back of the Xbox.
    This will ONLY work with Ethernet.
  2. Boot the Xbox to Xell, and at the bottom you'll be presented with an IP Address.
    If it's 192.168.1.99, then your Ethernet Cable isn't plugged in.
  3. Type the IP Address Xell gives you, into your Internet Browser on your PC.
  4. You'll get to a page that looks like this:
    2hqgink.jpg
  5. To the right of Raw Flash, hit the Download button and it'll start downloading 'flashdmp.bin'.
Once that is downloaded, you can make another nand, and then write the updflash.bin via Xell or a nand flasher of your choice.

H

Hacker

✬ RGH Support ✬
Reaction score
Sin$

Do this:
  2. Boot the Xbox to Xell, and at the bottom you'll be presented with an IP Address.
    2hqgink.jpg
  5. To the right of Raw Flash, hit the Download button and it'll start downloading 'flashdmp.bin'.
Once that is downloaded, you can make another nand, and then write the updflash.bin via Xell or a nand flasher of your choice.

I'll give this a try, thanks a bunch man!

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I suppose I could, but my router is in the hallway and Id need a monitor or TV to see what I'm doing
You don't specifically need to be able to see what you're doing.
Boot up XeLL, then use the IPScanner featurer of [Click here to view this link] (bottom right hand corner), this will give you your CPU Key, but also give you a number, your IP for your console will then be whatever is in the IP box above, plus the number. So, if the IP box is "192.168.1" then your IP will be 192.168.1.xx, where "xx" is the number given.
Or you can use your router page, or any other (more detailed) IP sniffer.
Then put this IP into your browser and continue with what Noobert said.

EDIT: I forgot the VS: https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/9...ce1ca4501389e2e6a7dcbdb8b848785dd37/detection

Saucy Modz

Saucy Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Do this:
    2hqgink.jpg

I got the ip address from xell but When I typed it in my browser it said this site cannot be reached

BELgKQP.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Saucy Modz

Saucy Modz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, I can't think of a reason it wouldn't work.

Can you try another browser or another PC? Or see if it loads on your phone or something?
I got to the page and downloaded the flashdmp.bin Can you explain step by step what I should do next. Also I am trying to use xebuild to do it but I am getting this error. Confused as to what I did wrong?
2I3lRA3

Top Bottom
Login
Register