• Thread starter GabrielP
  • Start date
  • Views 1,417
GabrielP

GabrielP

Reaction score
Sin$
player 17 years old spent $8000 in Fut Market on Xbox

On Dec. 23, Lance Perkins got a credit card bill for $7625.88 after his 17-year-old son used his credit card to make in-game purchases for one of the FIFA series of soccer games.

https://www.facebook.com/BestFifaAutobuyer/

Just happened XD, never share your credit card.

Dead Inside

Dead Inside

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
player 17 years old spent $8000 in Fut Market on Xbox

On Dec. 23, Lance Perkins got a credit card bill for $7625.88 after his 17-year-old son used his credit card to make in-game purchases for one of the FIFA series of soccer games.

https://www.facebook.com/BestFifaAutobuyer/

Just happened XD, never share your credit card.
Dang Son That is alot of money xD

Eustace Bagge

Eustace Bagge

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Now I know why certain people made million(s) with FIFA, kid's are stupid. Can say that about a lot of markets though..

TemProGamingHD

TemProGamingHD

FIFA 15 and Destiny gamer!
Reaction score
Sin$
I did this. And I'm not proud of my over compulsiveness. I have adhd so i kept on buying and buying. I spent almost $2,000 in fifa 15, but hey... i got messi in a pack and a s**t ton of toty, if. But one of my accounts got hacked.... and the guy deleted all of my players ;(. i made a new one and i got messi again lol. But yea, alot of people, including myself need self control with money. I sadley did it again with cs go, but it was around $300.

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
17 year old hes basically a grown up he could get a job and waste all the money he earns on fifa kinda sad when u got to use daddy's credit card

D

Deleted member 924600

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Gifter End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
if i was a parent, i would be preety pissed if i could not get the money back. Nice post man :smile:

Harmonic

Harmonic

Work Hard, Dream Big
Reaction score
Sin$
My brother once did something like this, but not as extreme.
First, he had spend just over £150 on the Apple App Store on the family iPad.
A couple months after a telling of from this, he proceeded to go on his tablet and spend over £600, luckily however, we got a full refund.
I will never do this and I can't believe someone would spend that much on a game.

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

Godlike
Reaction score
Sin$
Ugh. I have done this. But it was $100 on Blooms Tower Defense on iOS. It was horrible working the money off.

Yiddo

Yiddo

Fabled Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Have no idea why anyone would spend over £50 let alone that amount.

Walnut

Walnut

Reaction score
Sin$
This doesn't surprise me, 2 of my friends already spent over 3000$ USD in this fifa already, they buy it like its water, when they want it they get it.

FrazzleFrazer

FrazzleFrazer

HOLD THE DOOR
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Spending real cash on fifa is stupid, next year nothing you spent your cash on will matter. Also if you couldn't spend real cash player prices would be a lot lower.

Top Bottom
Login
Register