What's new

Discussion 17 Man (1v1) World Record - set by - Vodoh !

• Thread starter 1hackeronse7ensins
  • Start date
  • Views 1,197

1hackeronse7ensins

Enthusiast
Reaction score

C

Cats xD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol ;3 Postin all these world records!

S

Sensui

Black Angel
Reaction score
Reminds me of Cod 4 Shipment nothing new

I

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Reaction score
See that's why i always say 1v1ing with the radar always on, is a ****ing unfair thing.

O

Just James

Contributor
Reaction score
See that's why i always say 1v1ing with the radar always on, is a ****ing unfair thing.

That's why if they say "put constant radar on" I turn health to 200 and put on headshot only

Kids get way to mad about headshots only

A

Adopt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol this kid sits and plays 1v1 all day

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If the person need radar always on they are bad since they will be relying on it heavily and allows them to camp and know when you are coming around.

A

Adopt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the person need radar always on they are bad since they will be relying on it heavily and allows them to camp and know when you are coming around.
He didn't even need radar he turned to his spawn right before he spawned

J

JamieAubrey

Victoria Louise "Pixie" Lott <3
Reaction score
getting a kill by shooting through the bus, I'm saying FAKE

I

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Reaction score

exactly, i see people who are "so MLG amazing quickscopers" who say, put radar on or i won't 1v1 you. I swear they are the dumbest bunch of people on this planet.

R

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
exactly, i see people who are "so MLG amazing quickscopers" who say, put radar on or i won't 1v1 you. I swear they are the dumbest bunch of people on this planet.

Yeah I swear they have their eyes glues to the top left hand corner of the screen then and camp in the same corner head glitch just so they can say that they are amazing.

Top Bottom