What's new

Solved 16767 Dashlaunch Problems?

V

visocar

Reaction score
Hey, just as the title says.. I am in the current dash 16767 and I cant use any plug ins because its not suppored in the latest kernel and in dashlaunch.

Question: How can i connect to offline files/ server files if I cant even connect to XBL without dashlauch.

Just want to point out... In the older dash it ran smoothly and I updated the launch.ini (without dashlaunch and still nothing works..)

Help?

D

Dini

merged
Retired
Reaction score
Hey, just as the title says.. I am in the current dash 16767 and I cant use any plug ins because its not suppored in the latest kernel and in dashlaunch.

Question: How can i connect to offline files/ server files if I cant even connect to XBL without dashlauch.

Just want to point out... In the older dash it ran smoothly and I updated the launch.ini (without dashlaunch and still nothing works..)

Help?
Rebuild your nand with xebuild and make sure that "include dashlaunch" is checked. That will definitely solve the issue that you are having :smile:

V

visocar

Reaction score
Rebuild your nand with xebuild and make sure that "include dashlaunch" is checked. That will definitely solve the issue that you are having :smile:

still doesnt work and gives me a 8015190E error.. idk how to fix.

Top Bottom