M

MayoChiki

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:

2weekin_ate0won

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I have a hard time figuring this out, so I decided to make a thread and hopefully have someone who can help before the glitch is pathed (that way we'll have something for the next time this glitch is up).

NOTE: The glitch I'm trying to figure allows you to put any top (jacket) with any shirt and get rid of all restrictions. For example, I managed to put the black untucked shirt with one of the heavy leather jackets from the Bikers Update, which looks rad as **** and which you can't normally do. So far this is for male characters only, but the same should work for females.

Anyway, I was about to make a tutorial in the main section because I thought I had found a way to bypass the clothing restrictions (which combined with Merge method for pants and shoes is almost mod-menu tier), but the new clothes in Smuggler's Run screwed that up.

Since I wanted to combine the "Worn Black Blouson Jacket" with the "Black Untucked" shirt, I did the following.

1. With a male character I saved an outfit in Slot 2 with:
* Dark Gray Leather Fur Jacket (Top)
* Black Untucked shirt (Underneath)
* Indigo Jeans
* Black Skate shoes

2. Transferred to female character

3. Since the outfit I transferred was unable to be used in freemode, I loaded it with Crooked Cop

4. Once I had it on and changed the Gear I selected "Find new Session" and loaded into freemode with the outfit (it had no jacket, btw)

5. I changed the pants to "Blue Digital Shorts" and added the "Black Leather Gloves". Then I saved the outfit in the same slot

6. Then I saved an outfit in Slot 1 with:
* Charcoal Denim Biker (Top)
* Sand Castle Rolled Tee (Underneath)
* Red Leather Zippers (Pants)
* White Two-Tone Backside (Shoes)
* Black Leather Gloves (these seemed to be important)

7. Transferred the outfits to my male character

8. I couldn't select neither of these two outfits, but in Crooked Cop the two outfits combined, and it loaded the untucked shirt from Slot 2 into the leather jacket from Slot 1. After that I just saved that outfit.

Now... this worked during the last method, now it's not working and I'll explain why.

Before the SR update, the Blue Digital Shorts from female characters caused the outfit to be blocked when you transferred. Now if you transfer them you get of the new stunt flight pants. Here's how this glitch worked (I think).

You first transfer an outfit that has the underneath top you wanted (in my case it was the black untucked shirt) with an item that grays the whole outfit after transferring (so you can't select it in freemode). This is why I chose the fur leather jacket, since I knew the outfit wouldn't load (and loading it gives you invisible arms, since there's no jacket with the same ID for female chars).

After transferring to the female character, the outfit in Slot 1 had the jacket I wanted to get for my male character, which is why I chose the Charcoal Denim Biker, but I put the Sand Castle Rolled Tee becasue I knew that caused the outfit to be greyed out after transfering again. The gloves seemed to be important because after transfering again, the male character appears with the gloves, but Interaction Menu says you're wearing "None". I did the same for the outfit in Slot 2: I saved it with the gloves and the camo shorts because I knew the shorts caused the outfit to be unable to select.

I hope any of this is clear... but in short: the glitch requires Black Leather Gloves (from female to male) and an item (top jacket for the underneath shirt you want and viceversa) that causes the outfits to be unusable during freeroam, while keeping the items you want. That way, after transferring you can merge both outfits during Crooked Cop (since one outfit has no jacket and the other has no underneath shirt).

I could be doing all kinds of tests all day, but this will get patched soon, so I was hoping anyone interested could help me out to find a way to get this properly working.

Hory shet. That's alot. Yea I've been trying alot of things, but it seems many old tricks are not working. I'll post if I find anything but I've about quiting since trying to merge ceo armor onto other outfits and not having any luck

M

MayoChiki

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last edited:
N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Wait, you couldn't merge the CEO armor with any top after Smuggler's Run? Because if that's the case then I think that part of the glitch was somehow patched, just want to make sure that's the case so I give up on this the next time we get another version of DM Outfits (if we ever get it).

I say it because I was confident on the method I found, but after it didn't work I assumed it had to do with the new clothing components or some missing step instead of the method simply not working anymore despite doing it right.

Sorry for writing that wall, but I needed to post all the process I went through hoping for someone to find the key steps here.
No merge Ceo armor isn't patched yet. I have it but I couldn't remember because I have it since 1.38 DLC. Important watch YouTube video carefully. Don't forgot put black body armor on female character first.

On male character I trying to remember, for example I have el jefe outfit then save it on first slot then wear whatever I want to wear and save it on second slot. Now swap female character and did the DM glitch. Once done did the DM glitch then on female character went to Heist and when on front of clothing screen then press left to second slot & not el jefe outfit then quit it. Now going to any contact missions and put black body armor on it and save it. Quit contact mission then swap to male character and did the DM glitch. Once DM glitch done then now I'm on male character and go to Cop crooked. Now when I'm front of clothing screen then press left el jefe then press left once on your second slot and you will able to wear Ceo armor on second slot then quit it. Go to contact mission and save it.

Top Bottom