Not open for further replies.
Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Closing this thread as the season is coming to an end. You can see the league table here :
H1VzEmn.png

As you can see, Chelsea are the league winners, congratulations to them.
You can also see that three teams have also been demoted this season in, Sunderland, Middlesbrough and Hull.

Shoe Shoe has also opened up and 17/2018 discussion if you guys would like to go talk about the upcoming season. See you there! :
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/17-18-football-season-discussion.1645845/#post-12985698

So the 15/16 season has ended and the new fixtures are out for the new season, i thought it was time to make a fresh discussion thread for season 16/17.

Will update with Fixtures once they are released.

But here you go.

New EPL logo:
hqdefault.jpg

Current table ( With new teams)
7ed949e40c0ffd9efe4e28d3dd08a5ea.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will go ahead and stick this.

MrFifa

MrFifa

Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this a bit pre-emptive considering there's still 2 European finals and a domestic cup final to be played? :tongue:
Really hope to see some good news in the next 2-3 weeks. Liverpool losing tonight, United to win the Cup, Atletico to win the CL and hopefully, Woodward has the sense to get Mourinho.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Isn't this a bit pre-emptive considering there's still 2 European finals and a domestic cup final to be played? :tongue:
Really hope to see some good news in the next 2-3 weeks. Liverpool losing tonight, United to win the Cup, Atletico to win the CL and hopefully, Woodward has the sense to get Mourinho.

Mostly this thread is about the league tables not so much the cl etc but next we will focus on them all :biggrin:

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Would be a good thing to add all of the teams to a poll Shoe Shoe to see who we think is going to win the league.

spiranovic

spiranovic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hate to say it but i want manu to win tonight
(van gaal could stay, west ham get europa distraction and jedinak/pardew win nothing)

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
hate to say it but i want manu to win tonight
(van gaal could stay, west ham get europa distraction and jedinak/pardew win nothing)

They better win tonight if they dont imma be mad.

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel sorry for Van Gaal. Just won the cup and press act like that, shameful and disgraceful.

Also my mate who went to the United game stated just how bad your fans were yesterday in terms of chants. Why go to a cup final if you ain't going to chant!?

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel sorry for Van Gaal. Just won the cup and press act like that, shameful and disgraceful.

Also my mate who went to the United game stated just how bad your fans were yesterday in terms of chants. Why go to a cup final if you ain't going to chant!?

We were losing at the start but still that's no reason to not chant!

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
So its Official Van Gaal has been sacked by the club who have just officially announced it. Very classy statement from Van Gaal no malace or sly digs, rightly sacked but wrongly treated.

Shoe

Shoe

♛COTM July 2016♛
Hidden Devils
CotM FotM Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
So its Official Van Gaal has been sacked by the club who have just officially announced it. Very classy statement from Van Gaal no malace or sly digs, rightly sacked but wrongly treated.

Might actually win this season then. :smile:

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
3/4 so far...

J

JCFC

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see United doing much with the names being linked. Mourinho will get the most out of them that's for sure however I expect very boring flat football, something United ain't custom to. Keeping De Gea is a must and as long as he keeps players like Rashford and Lingard then I can see fans accepting him. However 20+mil on Andre Gomes from Valencia is a awful deal. Not the type of player United need. Also I can see Mata being sold, funny though as United fans were slating him not so long ago. Then again we all want success.

On a side note Liverpool signing a new keeper is a shame, Ward deserves his chance after that amazing spell with Aberdeen. Another young player going to waste.

As for Arsenal we have Xhaka which is amazing. Not what we really needed however we did need a new CM as we have just lost 2-3 in that type of area. We still need a top class CB though we are linked with Benatia, which from what I have seen this season is as much use Gabriel, which isn't a lot. Morata is also a overrated and not worth more than 20mil and to be honest, Giroud is better. So I can see our fans getting over hyped with Morata and Benatia thinking they will win the league when we might just make top four but beat Spurs in the league... Meh

M4YON

M4YON

Se7ensins Beast
Mythical Veteran Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$

You're a wizard harry! Quick give me this weekends lottery numbers :tongue:

MrFifa

MrFifa

Reaction score
Sin$
I can't see United doing much with the names being linked. Mourinho will get the most out of them that's for sure however I expect very boring flat football, something United ain't custom to. Keeping De Gea is a must and as long as he keeps players like Rashford and Lingard then I can see fans accepting him. However 20+mil on Andre Gomes from Valencia is a awful deal. Not the type of player United need. Also I can see Mata being sold, funny though as United fans were slating him not so long ago. Then again we all want success.
The best part about the summer transfer window is that 90% of stories made up around top clubs are speculative. Nobody really knows who we're going to sign, or who any top club is going to sign. I'll gladly watch Mourinho let Lingard slip out of the team, he won us the cup but that doesn't change the fact that he's a bang average player. Rashford, Adnan, Pereira and Memphis though, they all deserve their chance, and I think the'll get it with Mou. In regards to Mata, I wouldn't be upset if he was sold, there's better players out there, but it'd be silly to sell him just because he didn't like him at Chelsea. It's hard to say what it'll be like under Mourinho, for the first time in a long time, he has a point to prove, a big one. People say he can't play attacking football, or bring through youngsters, I think he wants to prove a lot of people wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register