• Thread starter McDonalds
  • Start date
  • Views 1,373
McDonalds

McDonalds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post below the funniest reactions you've heard if your 15th prestige. Kids start freaking out in every game.

The funniest one ive heard is some guy said "GUYS GUYS REPORT HIM! REPORT HIM! if he gets enough they gonna ban his console not just his account his console to! the hackin b**** wont be able to play anymore"

lol idiot

Se7en Raptor

Se7en Raptor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DAT MO FUKOR HAS DUN CRAZIES s***s *****. DAYUMM HE ARE HIGH UP
- Prepubescent negro child.

SHABOOOYA

SHABOOOYA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"WHAT A f***ING HACKER HE HAS NO SKILL ****** UR GONNA GET REPORTED FOR BOOSTING AND GET BANNED PIECE OF s***....!"

I boosted alright....

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Hardened Veteran Chatty Kathy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
holy s*** this kids legit he has 17 days played and 50k kills.. oh wait what the f*** you havent called in any killstreaks ever??????????? how have you gotten only one kill with the ak74u and no other kills with any other weapons but you still have 50k kills do they reset after you prestige??? other kid in the lobby report the f***ing hacker!!!!! this was all said to my friend

E

EpicPear

Reaction score
Sin$
"Hey. pear do ya think u can get me into a 15th lobby"

"tier is no such thing as a fifteenth lobby. It is just a GPD mod"

"oh well how do you get into a gpd lobby"

xD

"u don't get into a gpd lobby either"

"how did ya get 15th then?"

"you do some things on ur computer"

"canu do it for meh?"

"no"

"YOU MOTHAF***en booster! Immature grab ur io and report you to trey arch and ur gonna get ur consolenbanned!!"

davey1

davey1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"What a p.o.s. hacker! Look at him! There's no way that's legit! What a ***!"

Once we're back in the lobby...

"Oh, wow, 14 days played? Maybe he is legit! Wow you have no life!"

A few seconds later...

"Your favorite weapon is the AK74U and you only have 50 kills with it, there's no way you're legit!"

Another kid in the lobby: "And he has a 2.11 K/D ratio, there's no way that's legit!"

Haha. I love how having a K/D ratio of only 2.xx means you're not legit. I do happen to finish the top of my team 90% of the s&d matches I play and typically do have at least a 2.xx K/D ratio every round.

K

KiKi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"look at that hacker!"
"i'm not a hacker idiot check my combat records"
"no way dude you are a hacker"
"no i'm not a hack-"
"LOOK! he only has 17 days played and has win/loss ratio of 0.74. he's a hacker!!" "Let's report him!!!"
"Listen you morons, take a careful look at my -"
"HACKER! LOLOLOL REPORTED YOU BOOSTING P.O.S. there is no way you can get 28 killstreak lololol"
"Oh my go-"
"lolol enjoy your ban"

InfiniteDeadeye

InfiniteDeadeye

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"ZoMg, hes 14th prestige!!!"
"Yeah dude he hacked"
"F****** p.o.s. hacker!!!!"
"Everybody report him"
"I started to b4 the match..."
.... 2 mins later
5 new msgs- "Can i get 15th duuuuddeee ur soooo awsome :smile:"

arch3type

arch3type

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
lobby fagss: look at the hacker, I bet he boosted or hacked that prestige, he only has 3 days gameplayed, his k/d ratio sucks/ blah blah blah
me: tell that slampiece mother of yours to get back in the kitchen and make me a sandwich.
lobby ****: hacker! report him! my mom isn't a slampiece! whats a slampiece?! report
me: tell your sister I got a bunch of singles left over from that party I had last night, and my room still stinks like hot garbage
lobby ****: what hacker! my sister is 10 years old! report him again!
me: yeah thats the best part, when shes 10 I can pretend shes 6 alot easier, bro
lobby ****: no responce; left lobby

profit!

DeliciousXDankx

DeliciousXDankx

Reaction score
Sin$
Guy sends me messsage laughing his *** of that i dont have a life cause i have 17 days played and tells me that i suck, i went 32 and 8 afterwards and he leaves =D

A

Alovarxe

Contributor
Jokester Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
ZOMG 15TH. Y U HACK MAN IM REPORTING YOU. EVERYBODY REPORT HIM HIS KD WAS TOO HIGH HE USED WALLHACKS BECAUSE HE SHOT ME THROUGH A WINDOW. HE HACKS ZOMGZOMGZOMG HE CAN QUICKSC0P3.
me: you mad bro?

BawK

BawK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tryhard Legit 9 Prestige: Wow guys look at this hacker. People like you ruin the game with modded lobbies.
Me: What are you talking about Lobbies aren't possible.
Him: Then you are a f***ING BOOSTER!!!!
Me: Dude chill its just a game.
Him: NO, I payed 59.99 for this GAME AND I WANT TO PLAY IT COMPETITIVELY AND NOT HAVE THE GAME RUINED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I HAVE 8 DAYS PLAYED TIME AND THIS JUST THROWS IT DOWN THE TOILET. I AM GETTING EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST TO REPORT YOU FOR BOOSTING!
Me: Ok you do that. ( I got 7 and 3 on search)
Him: ITS FUNNY WHEN KIDS WHO BOOST GET THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY LEGIT PLAYERS LIKE ME. ( He went 5 and 2) wtf?

Then i got like 500 messages from him.. lol No ban yet though =D

B

baller123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
"What a p.o.s. hacker! Look at him! There's no way that's legit! What a ***!"

Once we're back in the lobby...

"Oh, wow, 14 days played? Maybe he is legit! Wow you have no life!"

A few seconds later...

"Your favorite weapon is the AK74U and you only have 50 kills with it, there's no way you're legit!"

Another kid in the lobby: "And he has a 2.11 K/D ratio, there's no way that's legit!"

Haha. I love how having a K/D ratio of only 2.xx means you're not legit. I do happen to finish the top of my team 90% of the s&d matches I play and typically do have at least a 2.xx K/D ratio every round.
Whaaa haha I haven't been able to get my 15th yet but I have a 2.55 kd

S

Slickish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Him: b****

Me: why

Him: 15 th

Me: wow kid get over it if u were just a bit nicer and asked how to do it I would tell you.

Him: oh sorry please tell me

Me: no thankyou

Him: fine I'll just report you

Me: go for it.

Never heard from him again

Top Bottom
Login
Register