• Start date
  • Views 504
Resonance

Resonance

The Sound Guy
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured I'd make this thread real quick before heading to work. Essentially I'm looking to purchase a 15 inch Macbook Pro sometime next week during the Black Friday sale. I was looking at the official apple website and this is the only 15-inch option they have available.

7lRzG0C.png

Those specs look alright to me but the price doesn't. LOL. I'm basically looking for something similar to that but the only thing that I really really want in the Macbook are the 1TB SSD as well as the 15-inch. This is going to be my dedicated music production system. So my question is, are there any earlier versions of this Macbook like from 2014,15 ? Can I buy it from Apple or would I have to go through another retailer.

Your answers are appreciated. Thanks.

PS: Also I've seen a few threads on here where people tell the OP to not get the Macbook and go for a PC or build their own, so I'd like to let you know that my mind is set and I WILL be getting a Macbook so please don't waste your time replying to this, if you're going to direct me towards me a PC. No hate towards my PC brothers and sisters, I just don't want useless alerts. Lol.

Operating System
  1. Mac OS
Top Bottom
Login
Register