Solved 13599 dash mucked up xex menu?

Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
so i have got the new dash and it was working then i turned off my jtag
turned it back on and now xex menu says :the game couldn't start try downloading the game again
so is it like f***ed or do i just need to reinstall it?
fixed

also I got a new external hdd and was wondering why the jtag couldn't see it
It has an on/off switch so i tried turning it on and plugging it in first and then tried plugging it in then turning on my jtag

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
so i have got the new dash and it was working then i turned off my jtag
turned it back on and now xex menu says :the game couldn't start try downloading the game again
so is it like f***ed or do i just need to reinstall it?
cheers

also I got a new external hdd and was wondering why the jtag couldn't see it
It has an on/off switch so i tried turning it on and plugging it in first and then tried plugging it in then turning on my jtag
If you used a custom theme at all then it means it can't find the theme. Delete your save game for XeX Menu on your HDD and it should work again.

Your HDD needs to be formatted to FAT32 for the 360 to see it.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
it has been formatted to FAT32
still can't find it
Make sure you formatted it using the correct cluster setting. Go to memory on NXE and see if it shows up as an unformatted device. If yes, you need to either choose the correct cluster setting OR you formatted it as a logical drive instead of a primary drive. Reformat as primary and it should work in this case.

Weeb

Wee Bro x Diie

Leech®
Fabled Veteran Contest Sponsor Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you formatted it using the correct cluster setting. Go to memory on NXE and see if it shows up as an unformatted device. If yes, you need to either choose the correct cluster setting OR you formatted it as a logical drive instead of a primary drive. Reformat as primary and it should work in this case.
well it doesn't even show up on nxe

2Quick4U

2Quick4U

Getting There
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
some external hds have hardware inside and for some reason the xbox wont see it take it back and get a differnt model

Delete_Facebook

Delete_Facebook

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Mine shows up as unformatted in NXE. That doesn't matter though, as FSD and XeX menu can still read from it fine.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
well it doesn't even show up on nxe
Watch this, much easier than explaining it through text. Sorry for the bad quality, I used my phone to record it and rushed it as I'm on my way out for the night soon.

Here's a link to easus partition master: http://www.wupload.c...tion_Master.zip

If it still doesn't work for you after that, take your HDD back and get a different model/make.

Top Bottom
Login
Register