What's new

Discussion 12th prestige is now playable

X

Xiimer

Reaction score
I hopped on today to check out the new update and was able to play on my 12th prestige account . The chequered emblem is still there but you can still level up . Curious to see what would happen when u hit level 55 . If anyone else who is 12th reaches 55 drop a comment and let me know what happens

H

Hackeroni Jabroni

Reaction score
I hopped on today to check out the new update and was able to play on my 12th prestige account . The chequered emblem is still there but you can still level up . Curious to see what would happen when u hit level 55 . If anyone else who is 12th reaches 55 drop a comment and let me know what happens
I think that's because they added an extra divisions slot for the new division which unglitched all of you. Don't prestige anymore though (if you can). Cheers!

C

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Curious to see how it looks in-game. Same as MW2 Checkerboard prestige?

N

Nagato

Se7enAddict
Reaction score
Wanna post a screenshot?

S

Snake_20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what it looks like I’ve played with one when they couldn’t spawn in. It looks exactly like cod:Ghosts did. I would love to have it, but to not get a ban for it would be crazy.

H

HYX

Create your creativity
Super Moderators
Lifetime
Reaction score
I don't know if that's the safest rank but I am definitely trying to find out a dupe glitch.

Top Bottom