12 Month Xbox live Glitch?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by iiTz MaGiiC, Jan 28, 2009 with 21 replies and 1,854 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iiTz MaGiiC

iiTz MaGiiC Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Theres a glitch that allows you to get 12 month gold codes or account im not really sure. If any one knows how to do it can you tell me :smile:

2. Mag1c

Mag1c Since '06

Ratings:
    yeah... you go to gamestop and ask the guy working " May i have a 12 month xbox live account" Thanks :thumbup::thumbup:

3. VexxVoid

VexxVoid Semi Colon Close Parenthesis

Ratings:
    Mag1c is right, there isn't any glitches on this.

4. Twis7eD

Twis7eD Banned

Ratings:
    There used to be a glitch when xbox 360 first came out. Where when you made an account and did something it glitched it so you had it forever. Now the people that made those accounts still have them forever but most people still dont have the account info for those accounts.

5. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If there was I am sure they would have fixed it.

6. Mag1c

Mag1c Since '06

Ratings:
    yeah.. i mean if u buy a new 360 u get 3 free seperate 1 months.. but i am pretty sure everyone knows that

7. xSK CrUsTyLiPx

xSK CrUsTyLiPx Getting There

Ratings:
  8. Ezhiru

Ezhiru Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I know there was a glitch. When I needed some boosting accounts in Chromehounds, I bought five 3 month cards off of eBay. After the 3 months expired, for whatever reason, they turned into 1 year accounts. I got a message from Live saying that was an error and that they would fix it.

I checked the accounts online and they were supposed to expire on 12/23/2008, however, after the NXE 12/19 update, they turned into silver when I signed in. I did not mind losing 4 days of live since I ended getting most of that year free. So I can confirm that there was a glitch for a year of Live, but i cannot confirm if it still works after the last update.

9. wello

wello Newbie

Ratings:
    Sounds like you just got lucky :thumbup:

10. Ezhiru

Ezhiru Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe certain codes were glitched to do that.

11. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    No, because why would MS glitch their own codes so people can pay the price of a 3 month to get a 12 month?

• Like Like x 2
  12. puniisher 505

puniisher 505 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    well if you can find a original xbox live card with 12 months they are usually like 3$ because nobody thinks they work but they do and its basically free

13. feralnub

feralnub Newbie

Ratings:
    not true.

14. Konspiracy

Konspiracy Enthusiast

Ratings:

yeah it is, i done 3 times with my xbox..

15. c4p0n3d

c4p0n3d Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It's not the xbox it's the HDD that you get the trials on.

16. SiK GambleR

SiK GambleR Retired Retired

Ratings:
    really?

17. wan5

wan5 Member

Ratings:
    the glitch was on one of the very first dashboard revisions. all you had to do was use an expired CC. It would tell you that the card was no good but go ahead and create it anyway. Everytime you sign in with an account created like this its starts the 'timmer' again. I still use an account that was created like this.

The other bonus it seems to having this account is that it NEVER gets banned. My rep is 99% avoided and i have never had any down time on it... i have hacked many games including getting myself to number 1 on gears with hacks at the time, and still nothing.

i hexed a few games gamerscore onto it and its still fine and ticking...

as mentioned in this thread, many people dont have the login details for these ac's... i had a ton a created for modding halo two back in the day, unfortunatley i lost my txt file with all the usernames and passes a long time ago.

18. CaSh

CaSh Banned

Ratings:
    No it's the xbox.

19. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Keep doing that. See where it gets ya.

20. GTORacer

GTORacer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Maybe the silent bob trick? dont work anymore now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.