Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

12/13/08 Boosting

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by King Anubiz, Dec 13, 2008 with 4 replies and 300 views.

1. King Anubiz

King Anubiz Newbie

Ratings:
    Hello I want 2 know who wants 2 boost with me.My gamertag is King Anubiz.:smile:

2. webup

webup Newbie

Ratings:
    Good luck getting the 12 people!

To boost properly you need 12+ guys who will do it properly without laying c4 and shooting the whole time.

When you get random people joining the game they either start capturing flags or shooting people and the whole boost falls apart.

Or you get people who are boosting and the knife someone then it all kicks off and people start killing = another fail.

In all honesty unless you get a proper clan of people who know each other and are willing to play it properly without mucking around then you will actually get more points playing normal matches.

The amount of nubs that cant for 5 minutes boost without firing their guns or being tards is disturbing.

3. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
  4. OP
    King Anubiz

King Anubiz Newbie

Ratings:
    im new at these stuff:smile:do you kno some people that want 2 boost????add me on xbox 360 King Anubiz

5. ii CoRrUpT xX

ii CoRrUpT xX Contributor

Ratings:
    No big deal, just start posting/asking in Official WaW Boosting Thread . :thumbup: