What's new

Solved 11th Prestige level 55?

K

killinahole

Reaction score
For anyone who has did the Prestige glitch back in November, what happens when you reach level 55 when you’re 11th Prestige (Checkerboard icon)? Does the game allow you to enter 12th Prestige or does it just stop there? I’m very curious since this has been patched and only a select few people did it before it got fixed

D

DirtySocks

Reaction score
Signed up just to answer this since I'm checkerboarded.

So, you can't do anything that requires you to physically be in Headquarters.
You're basically glitched out and can't access the colonel, division prestige guy, mail, quartermaster or the contract person.
(You can still do the quarter master, mail and contract person through the main multiplayer menu but nothing else)

When you're in HQ and you walk up to them you don't have any options, even if you stand in front and hold X nothing happens.

Also for anyone who comes across this and is checkerboarded you cannot open your loot crates in multiplayer period.
It will tell freeze before opening then tell you that it wasn't able to be opened and that it was put back into your inventory BUT it doesn't get put back and disappears instead. I found out you can open them in the zombies menu though so at least you can open crates.

D

daeliteninjah

Reaction score
Only thing i notice is that my leaderboard stats froze the day i did the glitch.
Everything else just works normal.

can go into HQ, buy contracts, claim them etc...

Top Bottom