What's new

Discussion 11th prestige glitched me?

• Thread starter NickDiprose
  • Start date
  • Views 443
N

NickDiprose

Reaction score
I received 11th prestige about 3 or 4 days ago, and now whenever i enter multiplayer a message appears that says "My current rank is not persistant with the database... and that i have been reset to a backup of 11th prestige 65...
i can never get any attachments or challenges because it always gets reset to the backup. i also tried getting into a 10th prestige lobby and as soon as I go into multiplayer, my rank get set back to 11th.

Is there any way for this to stop happening or too reset my rank in the database???

J

JoshModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is because you have got really high score on the leaderboards and after a couple of games you go over max score look at number 1 on the leaderboards that is the highest you can go before you go minus and get reset to when you first got 11 prestige.
To fix this you need to get in another lobby where the leaderboards are set lower so that you don't get reset.

Hop this helps :smile:

N

NickDiprose

Reaction score
It is because you have got really high score on the leaderboards and after a couple of games you go over max score look at number 1 on the leaderboards that is the highest you can go before you go minus and get reset to when you first got 11 prestige.
To fix this you need to get in another lobby where the leaderboards are set lower so that you don't get reset.

Hop this helps :smile:
ok I'll try, because i already got into a 10th lobby, but that lobby was set so that it didn't change the leaderboards. Thanks

D

DnB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
if you need a lobby with lower score ill do it for you my gt is PWNASAUROUS R3X (ill delete my gt from this post after i do it for him because im not trying to advertise a lobby)

Top Bottom