• Thread starter Ink
  • Start date
  • Views 9,003
Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Got word from my buddy and checked out Yalu's twitter and peeped this. Would downgrade/upgrade now. Its said Apple is unsigning it tomorrow but idk for sure. Better safe than sorry i suppose

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yooooo im on 11.3.1 and i was about to update because i lost hope... this is lit

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
yooooo im on 11.3.1 and i was about to update because i lost hope... this is lit
not sure if you read up on their twitter but i guess we are just waiting on Ian Beer's exploit to be released and then its game on :biggrin:

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
not sure if you read up on their twitter but i guess we are just waiting on Ian Beer's exploit to be released and then its game on :biggrin:
yeah i read the comments, we basically have another month max. this is pretty convenient cause of all the tech confrences that happen in june so it makes sense

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Too bad my Iphone X is past this now :frown:, Oh well I guess.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How easy it it to downgrade I haven't touched jailbreak on IOS for a very long time.
I assume you're on 11.4, you can still downgrade to 11.3.1 I think but I'm not sure if you needed to save your shsh blobs or not. Just do some Googling and make sure you dont download anything from blog sites, YouTube works best if you check the subs and likes of the video. I'd give you some links but I'm already on 11.3.1 and I am in the same boat with you in regards to jailbreaking newer iOS devices.

Pie can also be of assistance

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I assume you're on 11.4, you can still downgrade to 11.3.1 I think but I'm not sure if you needed to save your shsh blobs or not. Just do some Googling and make sure you dont download anything from blog sites, YouTube works best if you check the subs and likes of the video. I'd give you some links but I'm already on 11.3.1 and I am in the same boat with you in regards to jailbreaking newer iOS devices.

Pie can also be of assistance
Damn alright, I really hope it's possible, I would love to have a jailbroken phone again.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn alright, I really hope it's possible, I would love to have a jailbroken phone again.
Especially the iPhone X, imagine the possibilities...

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fogel Fogel , It’s really easy to downgrade but hurry while 11.3.1 is still being signed. Once it’s not being signed by Apple anymore you can’t downgrade to it.

All you have to do is go to http://ipsw.me and click whatever iPhone, iPod or iPad model you have and download the 11.3.1 IPSW file.

Now, connect your phone to iTunes on your computer and if you have Windows hold the Shift key and click the Update button on iTunes or if you’re on Mac click the Option key and the Update button and it’ll bring you to your downloads and click the 11.3.1 IPSW file. It’ll then proceed to install 11.3.1 onto your phone.

Just to let you know, it won’t delete any of your data on your phone because I just did it last night on my iPhone X.

Last edited:
Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Fogel Fogel , It’s really easy to downgrade but hurry while 11.3.1 is still being signed. Once it’s not being signed by Apple anymore you can’t downgrade to it.

All you have to do is go to http://ipsw.me and click whatever iPhone, iPod or iPad model you have and download the 11.3.1 IPSW file.

Now, connect your phone to iTunes on your computer and if you have Windows hold the Shift key and click the Update button on iTunes or if you’re on Mac click the Option key and the Update button and it’ll bring you to your downloads and click the 11.3.1 IPSW file. It’ll then proceed to install 11.3.1 onto your phone.

Just to let you know, it won’t delete any of your data on your phone because I just did it last night on my iPhone X.
Edit: Lol, I am on 11.3.1 I am a dumba** My phone has been updated every firmware so I figured I was on the latest I guess not. Thanks anyways !!! :smile:

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: Lol, I am on 11.3.1 I am a dumba** My phone has been updated every firmware so I figured I was on the latest I guess not. Thanks anyways !!! :smile:
That’s good lol. Hopefully the jailbreak does support iPhone X because I heard it was only supposed to support up to A9 devices and the latest A9 device was the 6s but then I heard it should support all 64bit devices so I’m not sure.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
That’s good lol. Hopefully the jailbreak does support iPhone X because I heard it was only supposed to support up to A9 devices and the latest A9 device was the 6s but then I heard it should support all 64bit devices so I’m not sure.
Well I am really hoping it does. It would be awesome to have a jailbreak for this phone.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm on 11.2.5 does this mean I should try and upgrade to 11.3.1? If this is possible.

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
If apple is still signing it I would update, usually the newer update jailbreaks are better. But if your already jailbroken there probably is too much of a need to upgrade.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If I'm on 11.2.5 does this mean I should try and upgrade to 11.3.1? If this is possible.
Do it if you can, your device will be a lot more fluid if you have it jailbroken on the latest firmware (11.3.1).

Top Bottom
Login
Register