What's new

Discussion 10th Prestige Spinning Emblem

Yamaha

Yamaha

Contributor
Forum Addict MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or is anyone else surprised IW hasn't made the Emblem attainable and the game has been out 10 months?

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
also what happened with the vip codes from the special editions. did we ever get anyhthing from those?

Fatality

Fatality

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I think it was attainable at one point, then when the lobbies started i think they took it out.

im not sure though.

K

KiKi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i don't think it's obtainable. the only real clue we got was that you have to complete ak47 marksmen challenge 4 and there's no such thing.

I

iHost10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its obtainable. Just switch on over to MW2 modded game lobbies and you can get it asap!
-Your welcome

W

Whiplash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am surprised to see this thread on this site. The site of game modders... the site of pro gamers.
It is attainable.
Just very VERY hard
Complete EVERY prestiege challenge.
All the weapon ones, and all the "prestiege" challenges...
u guyz dint know? O.o

Keeley Hazell

Keeley Hazell

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
5th Anniversary Mythical Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
^ That's what i heard when lobbies first came out, I highly doubt that now

W

Whiplash

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes well i doubt we will ever know. i havnt met anyone yet who has 1000 double kills with a thumper, let alone the other launcher challenges...

myself.. all my titles and emblems are legit... so ill post in a year or two when ive completed all the challenges.. lol

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its obtainable. Just switch on over to MW2 modded game lobbies and you can get it asap!
-Your welcome
how is that making it obtainable going into a lobby is not how you get things legit

myself believe the ak47 challenge to be wrongly labeled

i would test all the hidden challenges and every single challenge but i cant do this on split screen
i can get the avenger challenge i don't see three team mates to avenge even with 4 pads its not doable..

I

iiSemtexii

Reaction score
Sin$
It is obtainable but no one knows how to get it.
The Only way to get it is to "Complete ever prestige challenge" said Infinty Ward! Well over 100+s
of people have done that so infinty ward said its inposible to get UNTIL 10th LOBBYS! So Yes you can get it
but not legit!

S

slimmer jim

Reaction score
Sin$
So in the other thread i read something about the ak47 Veteran IV and thats how you unlock but it doesnt exist.... perhaps there is a way to activate it???

L

l30 TH3 B4LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am surprised to see this thread on this site. The site of game modders... the site of pro gamers.
It is attainable.
Just very VERY hard
Complete EVERY prestiege challenge.
All the weapon ones, and all the "prestiege" challenges...
u guyz dint know? O.o

ppl have tried it nd it hasnt worked...

i remember someone told me dat it was encrypted to da game so dat u cant unlock it nd dat was how IW knew if u hacked itt...

T

ToXic WoLf28

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

This isnt about the spinning emblem but i got in a tenth prestige lobby yesterday and i didnt know it was one of the ones where u hav to press the d pad to level up and i prestiged cause i was at 70 for a while.... i am level 1 5th prestige and i couldn't get back in the lobby so when some1 has another free lobby can u invite me?

thanks! my gamertag is ToXic WoLf28

Top Bottom
Login
Register