• Thread starter Kryteria
  • Start date
  • Views 1,101
Kryteria

Kryteria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I herd this rumor from alot of ppl Im just wondering if its true?

there going to derank everyone who is 10th prestige that dose not have the required days played..

Im not worried about it I have 30 some days played I just get irrated when kids talk **** in pre game lobby

M

magiikal1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kryteria said:

there going to derank everyone who is 10th prestige that dose not have the required days played..

Im not worried about it I have 30 some days played I just get irrated when kids talk **** in pre game lobby

Rumor = not true lol.
if infinity ward didnt say it then its not true..
dont post this there are so many post that ask the same question :rolleyes:

Darktorn

undecablethreat

Sephiroth is displeased with you
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
They aren't going to derank people...I hate rumors.

why, aren't they the greatest thing ever made. Jk i hate them also

x I spel gud x

x I spel gud x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kryteria said:

New question, how the hell do you have 30 days played!?!:confused:cared:

Kryteria

Kryteria

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x I spel gud x said:
New question, how the hell do you have 30 days played!?!:confused:cared:

Im not the only one that plays on my account theres me my brother an like 4 of our firends so when Im sleepin someones playing it.. Litterally hasnt shut off in awile if you want add me check it for your self

C

ChrisCote

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
On Xbox 360 they seem to have cleared out all the hacked top scores that had 10th Prestige L70, but left the hacked score Level 1 accounts alone. Of course that's not confirming any sort of patch/bannings for 10th glitchers, but it's something to think about.

P

Paoloboo

Reaction score
Sin$
If there is to be a patch for Lv. 70 / 10th Prestige.
I'm sure it won't be all of them but the ones with a poor score
and not enough game time played.​

T

themanpwnzyou

Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing that happens is you get console banned for modding to 10th Presitge and hosting 10th Lobbies

C

Chrisrokc

Reaction score
Sin$
Lol! Now if I could only find someone to do the 10th prestige things for me.... sucks having no guns :frown:

X

xTc

Reaction score
Sin$
Yes your rank is going to be reset afterwords The Pro will take a dump on your chest while smiling.

Z

Zodius

Reaction score
Sin$
People keep coming up with if you have less than 10 days they will remove your 10th Prestige, but what these liars fail to realise is the fact that alot of good players can get it under that easily, so that would cause a big uproar if it was true.

iMo

iMo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Kryteria said:
Im not the only one that plays on my account theres me my brother an like 4 of our firends so when Im sleepin someones playing it.. Litterally hasnt shut off in awile if you want add me check it for your self

I have like 25 days played... Myself. Being unemployed really helps you dominate the leaderboards.

Alas, I am no longer one of the couch-dwelling degenerates. FOR I HAVE SECURED EMPLOYMENT.

As far as spreading rumors goes, did you hear the one about the unlimited care package glitch getting you banned? HAW! That was a good one.:thumbdown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register