10th Prestige Equation

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by TheMagicNumber, Feb 5, 2010 with 23 replies and 1,810 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wanted to post this to let all the ppl here that are saying they cant tell if you modded/boosted that theyre wrong.
    This is on the IW forums(Mon Jan 18)...

If you want to know wether or not someone's rank is legit, apply this equation.

Take the number of days they have played and figure up the total hours played. Then look at the total amount of kills they currently have and/or the score they have and divide that by the total number of hours played.

EXAMPLE--this player 16 days and 3 hours--how many total hours--24 hours in a day X 16 + 3 = 387

hours played = 387 (divided by) player score/or/player kills--lets use kills

44,106 kills (divided by) 387 hours = 113 kills per hour

THEN take 113 kills (divide by) 60 minutes = 1.88 kills per minute

THIS IS A LEGIT SCORE--GAMEPLAY BY THIS PLAYER FOR 1 HOUR YEILDING ALMOST 2 KILLS PER MINUTE IS LEGIT.
    If this player played for 1 hour and had a 0.99 to a 1.03 k/d they would yield these results

(note) if you cant get at least 2 kills per minute in Modern Warfare--you suck--sorry
    if you average 10 kills to 15 kills in a team deathmatch--you would yield these results at 387 hours played with 40,000 plus kills

LETS LOOK AT A BOOSTER STRAIGHT FROM THE LEADERBOARDS

This player who obviously hacked or boosted has 2,147,483,647 kills!!!! WOW over 2 billion kills

So, Modern Warfare 2 was released on November 10th. Lets give this player the benefit of the doubt and say that he has played since November 10th for 24 hours straight without ever stopping up until today. Humanly impossible, but lets just play along.

From November 10th till today is 69 days--24 hours in a day X 69 = 1656 hours

kills 2,147,483,647 (divided by) 1656 hours = 1,296,789 kills per hour

1,296,789 (divided by) 60 minutes = 21,613 kills per minute

21,000 kills per minute--yeah--totally NOT LEGIT

And this is an extreme example, but if you can find out the time played by one of these fake 10th prestiges and then apply the equation and lets say they are getting 20 kills per minute--that is totally not legit and you can prove it.

Easy to see huh?so if IW use this we are all f**t.

• Like Like x 1
  2. SSM

SSM Enthusiast

Ratings:
    2,147,483,647 is not boosted, it's more than obviously modded.

3. OP
    TheMagicNumber

Ratings:
    the point isnt boosted or modded-the point is its not legit=suspension/ban of gt/console.

4. Hackzz

Hackzz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, start playing TD or Demolition then eh? Stop fooling around if your scared about it. Honestly done 10th legit so i have nothing to worry about :biggrin:

5. OP
    TheMagicNumber

Ratings:
    rofl.legit ppl have also been suspended for 10th-go on the iw forums and find out...whos scared now?

this guy had:

Score - 3,742,310
    Score Rank - 13,280
    Days Played - 18 days, 7 hours, 48 minutes

Wins - 2,044
    Losses - 1,457

Kills - 42,435
    Deaths - 33,327

and got a 2 week suspension regardless.

• Like Like x 1
  6. xTc

xTc Newbie

Ratings:
    Can't you just go into sabotage and care package glitch the whole 20 minutes of the game.

For Example:

Sabotage games last 20 minutes.

You get your care package in the first minute of gameplay.

Leaves you 19 minutes more of gameplay if know buddy plants the bomb.

This will add to your game time played and your kills.

7. Hackzz

Hackzz Enthusiast

Ratings:

i dont have 3.7m score, i have like 2.3m score like 36k kills and like 32k deaths, ive played for like 18 days, and my win/lose is like 1500 win 2000 lose, i doubt they will ban me, + if you listen to itzlupo's yt vid it said they have logs, but eh..

8. xTc

xTc Newbie

Ratings:
    If your legit then you have nothing to worry about.

Maybe that guy got suspended for glitching or having to many file complaints because every 12 year thought he was a cheater.

They can banned you for talking to them wrong. Example:

Xbox.com | Xbox LIVE Help - Why was I suspended with no email sent?

9. scottl10

scottl10 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    All of you people who modded / boosted / glitched 10th prestige all knew what could happen if IW got pissed and they have stop crying and whining over it and accept your ban its like 2 weeks max you must have a life other then live and on here ...

10. xHMBioHazarDx

xHMBioHazarDx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    yeah well what about search and detrsoy players, they wont have as many kills for the time since you dont respawn and rounds can take up to 2 minutes 30 seconds........ sometimes i play a whole game and only get 5-6 kills and games can last 7 rounds at 2:30 a round, do the math. this equation is full of **** when it comes to search players such as myself

• Like Like x 1
  11. xTc

xTc Newbie

Ratings:
    I don't really understand why IW would be pissed. MW2 sold 4.7m copies in one day.

Activision: MW2 sold 4.7m in one day News | Eurogamer

12. Collateral22

Collateral22 I hate fanboys.

Ratings:
    Well I've been playing for 12 days and I'm quite good. 10th lvl 62. Mostly snd but it's still good xp. I betcha I'll still get banned

13. vFuvkxk1ng

vFuvkxk1ng Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would say your in the clear. anyone with a high score and days played shouldn't stress too much;.

14. I EAT BABIES

I EAT BABIES Do you own a Johnny West?

Ratings:
    Until some one plays SnD witch is 500 points a kill.

[​IMG]

Each time you are banned the time goes up so it is not 2 weeks max.

15. soccerman184

soccerman184 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    it sounds like you want these kids to be banned, if that is true then you need to get off this site this site is mainly a modding site.

16. Hackzz

Hackzz Enthusiast

Ratings:

Exactly, i come on here to find out new mods just never really signed up O.o

17. Novaa

Novaa Member

Ratings:
    10/70 - 5 minutes played. Oh shi-

18. Dan A

Dan A Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Not too obvious. :tongue: Didn't IW say they was going to ban people a few weeks ago,but they never did. So i don't think they will do it this time.

19. HOBO POW3R

HOBO POW3R Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im..

#5 in world for wins.
    #18 for score
    #19 for kills

Not banned.

20. RequieM 7S

RequieM 7S Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I have a total of 1.8 kills per hour and 9 days 18 hours played. I did the equation and i should be alright.