What's new

Solved 10th 55 glitch

D

dh2824

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I did the 10th 55 glitch today and when I get the chance to reset myself to 1 no prestige. Which is fine until I get off and when I get back on I'm 10th 55 again. And I keep getting the map looped when I'm 10th 55. How can I fix this?

Zarky_

Zrkyyy

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
After you reset you're stats, have you tried playing a game or two before getting off?

Upvote 0
D

dh2824

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
To get prestige master you have to be 10th level 55 and "Win" the game you played. but every time you get off you will be reset to 10th level 55.

I can't reach prestige master unless I play a game, which means I have to be host of that game.

Upvote 0
LFCGirl

LFCGirl

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't reach prestige master unless I play a game, which means I have to be host of that game.

If you show me which video I need to do it, then I'll force you host. I pull host in every empty lobby I get into. Then I'll give it to you.

Upvote 0
D

dh2824

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you show me which video I need to do it, then I'll force you host. I pull host in every empty lobby I get into. Then I'll give it to you.
I can show you the video. But even if I do get host if every time I get offline it will reset me.

Upvote 0
RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
nothing works, you need to be reset by treyarch or someone needs to find a way to get the prestige master to stick.. ive been trying methods for hours, just wanna play online...

Upvote 0
Itachi_Uchiha

Itachi_Uchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah what i did was just have a friend afk in a there pre game lobby and try for a lobby of gun game over and over again, if you have good internet it shouldn't take long. (all you have to do is get 1 kill and you can play normally)
Unrelated but your sig is awesome. Sorry I had to. DBZ fanboy
DbZ for life XD

Upvote 0
RobsterNasher

RobsterNasher

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah what i did was just have a friend afk in a there pre game lobby and try for a lobby of gun game over and over again, if you have good internet it shouldn't take long. (all you have to do is get 1 kill and you can play normally)

it doesnt stick.......

Upvote 0
Zarky_

Zrkyyy

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
To get prestige master you have to be 10th level 55 and "Win" the game you played. but every time you get off you will be reset to 10th level 55.
oh :frown: Then you shouldn't glitch in the first place xD Only other option I see is wait for Treyarch to reset you or make a new account

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register